3 Months Later....

Hi All, with today being the 3 month anniversary of CWRP shutting down, I wanted to reflect on the server, and how much joy it was for me as with many of you, as well as show my gratitude to a few people who made it an amazing server. This is largely being written due to both Rickle leaving, and me stumbling upon the old RI folder in my google drive.

To start off I’m going to go through my commanders.. (Not tagging people, seems annoying)

Hyperion: When I first came to IG after leaving an old community due to my joy stagnating, I was a simple CT, CT-8795 Sparx to be specific, without much an idea where to go. Having previously been GA Thrawn on the community I played prior to IG, I saw an opportunity and PM’d Hyperion. He called my up to the control tower on Tatooine and interviewed me before accepting me. I enjoyed my time in navy, however it came to an end a few hours after completing my CL2 as I became an R2 unit for Republic Intelligence.

Mongo: Having become a CT again after finding a droid deathly boring on CWRP, I chose to go operate under someone I knew from past. Enlisting in the 212th, under the 7th Sky Corps I got to experience many a moment with the boys in orange, my favorite being when we all got arrested for going “AFK” on a roof just for fun. Alas my decision came to leave for RSC as I was finding ISC rather fun on Imperial in my spare time.

Kurt: Not much I can say, you were a nice bloke but I left after like a day cause I bought Jedi, sorry I was a bit reg hoppy there.

Rickle: With him having left the community I felt inspired to make this post before everyone I knew and liked disappeared. In Jedi I spent so much time running around feeling free, pestering people to take me from the temple and all I have to say is it was fun as all hell. You were beyond a legend Rickle.

Happy: When he became Junior Foreman I took off from Jedi to become an Engineer and boy was it fun. The amount of satisfaction I heard when I built some small lounge only for Dingo to actually like it (at least I think it was dingo, maybe another 501st CO) or for my favorite moment being the “death” of peter. Galahad annoyed me and Peter so we locked down the engine room and turned off the power. Sitting in the engine room, me and Peter could hear the troopers arming up at the door to no avail without a fusion cutter, however they eventually made it through. Sitting in a small vent for the reactor on the venator, I heard blaster fire, as peter killed about 5 people before dying himself. I was laughing to all hell until the trial where Peter became a CT Trooper. Of course happy wasn’t happy but its something that nonetheless will stay with me for ages.

Frosty: While he seems to have left the community, I will miss him. RI was the most fun I had, and the highest rank I ever achieved, I just wish I stayed longer rather than leaving for ARC as it provided so much fun and the passive RP was amazing. Spending countless hours flying drones with Maffa (Now Maxine) and just goofing around was fun.

Atlas: Getting to my last CO, Atlas was amazing, taking me into ARC despite there being room for improvement, and allowing me to develop myself with a group of elite individuals. ARC was amazing with how it operated. Slowly working my way towards more bodygroups, eventually working under Zheddian as the 41st Attachment for a day or 2, and mainly just working my way through events was so satisfying. I have more to say about ARC, so I shall do that now

Quickly with a section dedicated to all of ARC

First off, must get this out of the way *Clears throat* /me slaps wooleys ass

In all honesty, ARC made me feel at home, with all its amazing members, Wooley, who was a huge meme, really fun when I was in ISC, Really fun in the 212th and amazing in ARC. Nada who was an amazing lieutenant who clearly cared about the regiment and was arguably the most qualified other than atlas. And last but not least Tango. Tango was really friendly, a really cool bloke, and amazing as an ARC trooper. All of ARC was a tight knit group and I’m glad to have been a part of it.

Outside of my CO’s there were a few individuals who I will mention briefly

Peter: Said it above already, but the massacre was hilarious

Siege: Realistically I could put all the CWRP CO’s but you deserve it the most, you were so dedicated and thus made being on the server so much more immersive and enjoyable.

Marlu: You were always really nice and were fun to talk with, you also just made a really good RHC member

Bailey: Good. Goddamned. Events. Simple as that

Luigi: Amazing Anakin, Amazing Obi-One Chromosome, Amazing bloke

Delta: Called me a meanie for not adding him

Jk Delta is a lad, and RC was a vital part to the server, he made a great boss

And last but not least

Cody: When you accepted me into the staff team, you put faith into me, and while during the interview I probably sounded like an idiot, lying on the couch next to a TV immobile due to an operation, you gave me that chance, allowed my to finally hear rickle’s voice, and let me try my hardest before I eventually resigned post moving to santos due to IRL commitments. 

I don’t have much else to say, but it if wasn’t for CWRP I never would have come to IG, and I’m so glad I did, because over the last 6ish months it made me so happy. Anyone I forgot don’t feel left out as everyone from CWRP was amazing. Please share any of your stories down below, as that server was fun 24/7. Love all you CWRP boys, and those of you who still play, see you around on Imperial.

I wrote this 3 days ago btw because this date has been in my mind for 2 weeks

Edited by Sparx
Small error
  • Upvote 8

Damn I miss CWRP. Apart from my first run in ISB it stands as my most memorable period on Imperial Gaming and I’m upset it didn’t continue on to this day. Working up to the Jedi Council was such a blast as well as being the Padawan for @Mongo

5 hours ago, Rivers said:

Damn I miss CWRP. Apart from my first run in ISB it stands as my most memorable period on Imperial Gaming and I’m upset it didn’t continue on to this day. Working up to the Jedi Council was such a blast as well as being the Padawan for @Mongo

7 hours ago, Sparx said:

Mongo: Having become a CT again after finding a droid deathly boring on CWRP, I chose to go operate under someone I knew from past. Enlisting in the 212th, under the 7th Sky Corps I got to experience many a moment with the boys in orange, my favorite being when we all got arrested for going “AFK” on a roof just for fun. Alas my decision came to leave for RSC as I was finding ISC rather fun on Imperial in my spare time.

Ill never forget my boys in orange, theres hopes that if the server ever reopens the entire 7th that remain on the discord will speing back to action.

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Ill never forget my boys in orange, theres hopes that if the server ever reopens the entire 7th that remain on the discord will speing back to action.

I'll build more gulags q

11 hours ago, Sparx said:

Luigi: Amazing Anakin, Amazing Obi-One Chromosome, Amazing bloke

Whether it was with the boys in blue or the boys in orange, I’ll sure as hell never forget all the people that stuck around. Definitely the most fun I’ve had playing a game with friends in quite some time.

Ahahaha This is actually one of the best things Iv read in ages. The Engineer CO days were some of the most painful but the funniest days ever, Im glad I took the opportunity and got to meet and command some of the funniest people I have met. Even though CW wasnt the most popular it was amazing to be apart of. Truly epic post sparx. 

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Happy said:

Ahahaha This is actually one of the best things Iv read in ages. The Engineer CO days were some of the most painful but the funniest days ever, Im glad I took the opportunity and got to meet and command some of the funniest people I have met. Even though CW wasnt the most popular it was amazing to be apart of. Truly epic post sparx. 

U dogged the boys, @Shepard dogged us all, then you followed... Junior Foreman Happy..

• Haha 1