Jump to content

3 Years of Imperial Gaming [Video]


Recommended Posts

I have a fair amount of screenshots so i thought i would put them together so you don't have to scroll through a bunch of random photos, and they can all get flashed right at you.

I did NOT put much effort into this, it was made with windows movie maker since it was such simple of an idea, and i wouldn't put it past myself that there may be a screenshot or two from another server. Enjoy regardless. Also, i repeated the song since it wasn't long enough and i love M.I.A so /shrug.

EDIT: Yeah theres a military rp screenshot or two whatever who cares

Edited by Mord
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a fair amount of screenshots so i thought i would put them together so you don't have to scroll through a bunch of random photos, and they can all get flashed right at you. I did

A-uking-Men LOVE YOU OG BROTHERS  @LimeStrider @Mord @[IG] Tackxo @Wombatiacus @SCHEFF @Fox @Corvo @Splonter <3 @Crunchy @Marsh sorry I forgot

IG before EG split was best IG regardless

Some unique photos here, interesting that people look back on it as "the golden age" or "the good old days", makes me wonder if people will look back at now in a year and call it the golden age.

Just some food for thought.

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Some unique photos here, interesting that people look back on it as "the golden age" or "the good old days", makes me wonder if people will look back at now in a year and call it the golden age.

Just some food for thought.

Everything for us was extremely fun then xD 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wombatiacus said:

Everything for us was extremely fun then xD 

Ever thought it might have been extremely fun in your eyes because you were a newer and more naive player in regards to IG? And now that you've become a lot more involved in decisions and politics behind the scenes, that's what makes it less "fun" in a way for some, and there may be people now who will see this time as "the golden age" or "the good old days".

You feel me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Ever thought it might have been extremely fun in your eyes because you were a newer and more naive player in regards to IG? And now that you've become a lot more involved in decisions and politics behind the scenes, that's what makes it less "fun" in a way for some, and there may be people now who will see this time as "the golden age" or "the good old days".

You feel me?

Back then my mindset was brand new since I came back from years of Clone Wars RP, I wanted something new and so I came to IG for Imperial RP. I had a blast. So I continued to play not knowing where I would end up, it was the best part. Now I've done it all after almost 3 years. I've been Sith, Navy, Army and ISB. Same with Staff, I was Mod in 2017 and now Admin in 2019.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wombatiacus said:

Back then my mindset was brand new since I came back from years of Clone Wars RP, I wanted something new and so I came to IG for Imperial RP. I had a blast. So I continued to play not knowing where I would end up, it was the best part. Now I've done it all after almost 3 years. I've been Sith, Navy, Army and ISB. Same with Staff, I was Mod in 2017 and now Admin in 2019.

That's what I mean, not knowing is the best part, not understanding where you should go and how to get there, just learning and experiencing the Server for the first time. It may have been the golden age for you and many others as they were new to the Server, but in that same instance, now could be the golden age for others who are new and are in the shoes of your 2017 self.

Not saying its bad or back then was worse, I'm just saying, its all subjective.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dexoys said:

Riddle me this batman!

How does April 2017 to August of 2019 equal to 3 Years total!

2 years and xxx amount of days didn't have the same ring to it

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

IG before EG split was best IG regardless

A-uking-Men

LOVE YOU OG BROTHERS 

@LimeStrider

@Mord

@[IG] Tackxo

@Wombatiacus

@SCHEFF

@Fox

@Corvo

@Splonter <3

@Crunchy

@Marsh sorry I forgot your names marsh on the forums babe 

@Butcher232

Edited by Delta
Bruh why are the ogs I thought who disappeared coming back
  • Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...