• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:6798643
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Gregis
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    5W, 5D
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    DC To Avoid Arrest (Pickle) in April 2018: I just started and did not understand SWRP At all
    Player Dis (Frank) in Aug 2018: Swore at Basil in a hallway
    DC To Avoid Punishment (Rivers) In december 2018: Got put in a blackmaze re-ed, DC'd out of rage

Just to note, all my warns were from 8 months and over, whilst I don't deny being somewhat mingey, I definitely have changed my attitude
    and as a result the maturity at how I react to situations
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?

-Emerald Dark RP (Staff Manager)

-Ocean Servers (Owner/Developer)

-Ocicidous Servers (Moderator)

-Oculus DarkRP (Moderator)

-ImperialRP (Junior Developer)
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe players enjoy the server most when there is a consistent flow of RP, and i believe it is a moderators job to tend to this need. Moderators tend to situations and mediate problems, i believe this is most effective when a moderator allows all parties to have a say and fairly dictate a situation. I believe its a moderators job to prevent the minority players, ruining the majority of players experience, by utilizing the tools they are given. I believe a moderator can also Enhance the RP of individuals, from spawning in ships to setting models and body groups. I, in the end, believe a moderators purpose is to be someone approachable who is always keen to help out, but also wise and mature enough to deal with the disobedient characters that come onto the server.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I love playing on this server, I love contributing to this server and lastly, I love the responsibility.
    For these 3 reasons the moderator role is very desirable for me
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    Mostly experience on the server, I have been mostly active for a year and a half, and know a majority of the player base. I have had a lot of experience with the rules and have learnt through experience what makes interaction with a moderator effective and enjoyable
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Just to note these are all the same as last time I applied, as I believe they are still perfectly good answers:

Straight into the logs, and fetch the steam ID, of the perpetrator, and copy it down somewhere safe. After this i would gather evidence (Videos), and ask for any accounts from community members. (Just because someones killed 5 people it isn't always necessarily Mass RDM). After i have done this, and have acquired enough evidence to satisfy my judgment, i will give out 2 warnings, One for Mass RDM, and another for DC To avoid punishment.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Bullying is obviously a serious issue, and i would start by separating both the parties, I would take a story/statement from both sides, and ask for evidence. After this if any community members can confirm/deny these stories i will chat with them, but whilst keeping the possibility of bias into consideration. If i believe the bullying is severe enough, i would defer the situation to the current community manager/owner or a super-admin as by law (Commonwealth Criminal Code, 1955. Division 474, subdivision C. Telecommunications Offences) This is actually an illegal offense, and as a Trial-moderator I feel as if it would be out of my reach to handle. If the case was not severe, i would try to ask the parties to avoid contact, and issue warns where necessary.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Record as much evidence (Shadow play/Logs/Statements) as possible, as this is the only thing that will ultimately make a difference, after evidence is gathered i would take it upon myself, to not speak to anyone about it and take the evidence/information and provide it straight to the community manager.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Straight up. !steamid. Save the shadow play footage, fetch the name of the perpetrator, and give him an hour ban. This way he can no longer make threats in OOC/COMMS, and i can pass all this information onto a high ranking staff member, Admin+. Most of these threats are entirely baseless, but someone who's going to make these threats obviously has 0 intent to role play, so removing them from the server until someone else can deal with the threat appropriately, in my opinion, is a smart decision.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    GregisTheMenace
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I mean, he aight.

Nah +1 for this lad. 

- A lot of Prior staffing experience
- Mature
- Great Knowledge of ULX commands as he is a dev.
- Fair

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, I am going to have to -1 this.

You have this weird urge to continue to down vote EVERY SINGLE POST MADE BY TWINKIE. 

An unfair bias. I feel that judgments will be made based on bias alone, and that's simply not on. 

I however CAN appreciate that you've done for the community (eg. Development), although I feel that's where you should remain. 

EDIT:

Based off your response to Twinkie, my response has changed to a Neutral. I feel that you may still hold unfair biases, however I will edit my opinion further if I see change.

Cheers.

Edited by Marsh
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Julius said:

I mean, he aight.

Nah +1 for this lad. 

- Mature
- Fair

+1 Gregis would work hard as a moderator as he already does as junior dev, I feel he would be fair and just when handling issues that will arise in the role as moderator.

• Upvote 1

Been spending a lot of time in and outside of character with Gregis, actually a good lad, he is experienced and mature, and has already worked to benefit the community as a Developer. I feel as if Gregis would know how to deal well in any staff sits he may get into, and would make a great addition to the Imperial Gaming Staff Team.

+1

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Marsh said:

Unfortunately, I am going to have to -1 this.

You have this weird urge to continue to down vote EVERY SINGLE POST MADE BY TWINKIE. 

An unfair bias. I feel that judgements will be made based on bias alone, and that's simply not on. 

I however CAN appreciate that you've done for the community (eg. Development), although I feel that's where you should remain. Capture.thumb.PNG.128d86bf685ceb789bca7f35d1665a77.PNG

Given this, why not downvote Butchers comment as well? 

Thankyou

To put it bluntly I have disagreed with twinkies views, and see a lot of his actions as provocative as a result we have clashed heads previously. I can admit this has biased me to disfavour what he has to say on the forums. I apologise and appreciate your concern and will continue with a more open mind in the future. If you want to discuss this further please DM me :)

Edited by Gregis
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Julius said:

I mean, he aight.

Nah +1 for this lad. 

- Mature
- Fair

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Julius said:

Nah +1 for this lad. 

- Mature
- Fair

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vanilla said:

+1 - Has changed his attitude for the better

i mean me and Gregis have had our fair share of fights between us but im sure we have put that in the past, and you have done already a lot of good in this community.

+1 Goodluck Gregis

• Upvote 1

Considering how we have had opposing views in the past, and the fact that I do not hold you in high regard, I do believe you have matured and changed your ways since then, evident in your response to Maxine.

I will not give a +1 nor -1 on this application as I believe that I will not make a fair and unbiased decision, but I will forgive and forget the incidents in the past, and apologize for my volatile and provocative behavior towards certain members in this community.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Twinkie said:

Considering how we have had opposing views in the past, and the fact that I do not hold you in high regard, I do believe you have matured and changed your ways since then, evident in your response to Maxine.

I will not give a +1 nor -1 on this application as I believe that I will not make a fair and unbiased decision, but I will forgive and forget the incidents in the past, and apologize for my volatile and provocative behavior towards certain members in this community.

Thank you for both your apology and forgiveness, i am glad we can move on :) 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JDark47 said:

Been spending a lot of time in and outside of character with Gregis, actually a good lad, he is experienced and mature, and has already worked to benefit the community as a Developer. I feel as if Gregis would know how to deal well in any staff sits he may get into, and would make a great addition to the Imperial Gaming Staff Team.

+1

Yo we had some beef but we good now. +1 for this fella

• Upvote 1

+1

• active
  • knows the commands 
  • is friendly 
  • Semi mature 
  • Swears alot
  • Calls me His son 
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, Julius said:

I mean, he aight.

Nah +1 for this lad. 

- Mature
- Fair

• Upvote 1

God not this ming 😒

+1 Nah on a real note (idk if my opinion is relevant anymore) but gregis while could at times be a ming always knew when to get serious and get work done. He's friendly and knows how to talk to peoole, seems to have alot of previous staffing experience so has decent knowledge of how to conduct himself. 

Best of luck to you my friend hope all is well.

Gunjies

Edited by Gunjies
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Gunjies said:

God not this ming 😒

+1 Nah on a real note (idk if my opinion is relevant anymore) but gregis while could at times be a ming always knew when to get serious and get work done. He's friendly and knows how to talk to peoole, seems to have alot of previous staffing experience so has decent knowledge of how to conduct himself. 

Best of luck to you my friend hope all is well.

Gunjies

This made my day miss you man x 

On 8/23/2019 at 9:18 PM, JDark47 said:

+1

• Upvote 1

On 8/23/2019 at 6:28 PM, Julius said:

- Mature
- Fair

+1 due to these reasons.

• Upvote 1

BUMP

Thank you everybody for the feedback!

I have been slightly less active this week as I fully dedicated it to dev work

I look forward to receiving more feedback :) 

Edited by Gregis

On 9/3/2019 at 10:20 AM, Gregis said:

BUMP

Thank you everybody for the feedback!

I have been slightly less active this week as I fully dedicated it to dev work, But im finished with that for now so I will be as active as ever.

I look forward to receiving more feedback :) 

Dev work is done

be seeing you more