Chopz's Resignation

Not gonna lie, saw this coming from a mile away my friend, I will miss you and wish you all the best mate, good luck with the future and I hope you're able to enjoy your time on WoW Classic. Add me if you're playing on any OCE Servers, gotta roll with that OG name "Bailey" and play hunter for the boys.

o7

Thanks for all the good moments mate and always being there to talk to regardless of the situation. You helped me out a lot during my time as staff and I could never repay you for that, hope life treats you well man ❤️

Thank you for everything you've done to help this community. We've shared a good couple of laughs over the months, always been a great person to talk with. The community will not forget your contributions, big and small. The Co will always be there for you mate.

Later Choppo, Good Luck wherever life takes you!

I normally don't post on these kind of topics, and I'll openly say that I don't agree with everything you have done, but I will openly say that even from an outside view I can firmly thank you for all you've done for this community.

• Upvote 1