The Quest System Has Been Reset

If you weren't aware the quest system has been reset my Kumo. I do not believe points will be refunded. This thread was made because the development team keeps getting asked if it's a bug or not, this is a thread letting you know it is not a bug.

• Kumo22 Aug 11:09 PM
    Due to the amount of prestiges some of the quests have been made harder.
  • Kumo22 Aug 11:08 PM
    First wipe of the quest/skill system has happened, good work to everyone has prestiged and those looking forward to being the first prestiging this wipe and unlocking the three new skills
Edited by Eclipse
  • Confused 3
  • Angry 1
  • Upvote 5

So after prestiging twice and putting in countless hours to complete the quests and get the rewards it gets reset again? Just seems a bit unfair to me to those whom spent countless of hours grinding to complete the already hard quests.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 5

I think people should still be able to request There progress to be restored despite the wipe. As splonter has pointed out those that have achieved prestige multiple have to start all over again does seem unfair also not everyone has the time to grind out the quest system or interested in prestige.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

Not sure what reason you have to get angry/mad over it being reset especially when new stuff is added, gives you something to work towards instead of having all progress done for the rest of the servers life

5 minutes ago, Billybob1061 said:

Some suggestions I heard were to add back the quest points that people already had

That would defeat the purpose of the wipe?

Instead of a wipe i would suggest reset it to how it was. And instead implement the update in the F3 menu. As such make it have a new tab for Quest rewards and use the already existing quest section for the quest. And for implementing of the actually rewards. Make them their own little image. This way new things can be added with out old ones being removed and people are therefore able to enable or disable the ones they dislike. Such as turning off Steel feet and diseases if they want a more hard core mode. This could also allow more permanent rewards. Such as adding blasters to which you get get and equip or dis equip from the rewards.

I would also reset it to a previous safe of the server and inform people to screen shot what they have so they can be reimbursed for what they had in the new system if they did this. 

• Upvote 2

I assume resetting the quest line for everyone was the easiest choice for Kumo to perform, I do like the updates, the quest line I can understand should be an end game goal something that you can go finally I got all of those EC and NPC kills, however for me personally I won't be grinding them all over again, too much time lost.

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Splonter said:

So after prestiging twice and putting in countless hours to complete the quests and get the rewards it gets reset again? Just seems a bit unfair to me to those whom spent countless of hours grinding to complete the already hard quests.

I'm with Splonter, I am really f**king mad about this. I never prestiged, nor will I now. Putting in countless hours just to get my time thrown back into my face is a real let down. 

Your essentially condemning those who actually tried to get high, (eg. countless hours).

IG Dev Team: "Yea, you tried. But you tried too hard. Now everyone suffers".

This is a huge slap in the face and nothing you say just justify your decision to implement this. People have rocket launchers? Yea, cause they worked their ass off to get it. 

Why try now, than in a Months time you decide to turn the other side and say "ToO EaSY! We'Re ReSErtINg It" 

Simply a joke.

To all that put in hard effort to get what you got (eg health + weapons),

BAD LUCK FELLAS. DONT TRY THEY'RE JUST GOING TO DO IT AGAIN.

Edited by Marsh
  • Upvote 4

One day I'll be laying down on my deathbed wanting only a few more minutes of life. When I could of had the countless hours I wasted on grinding this questline for it to be reset not once, but twice. 

How can we trust you in the future to not reset it again? Because it was only your decision to make the random weapon perk. Then when people get to that stage you just take it away from them? 

• Sad 1