In Game Name: N/A

In Game Rank: N/A 

In Game Regiment: N/A 

Ban Details

image.png.4916418056584099c0fa9a61ed03800b.png 

How long was the ban for: Perm

Which staff member banned you: Management 

What date did the ban occur: Updated on 2-08-2019

What was the reason for the ban: Me and 6 others raided two IG discord and mass tagged multiple people including the owner and multiple staff members.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: 

I was chilling in my mates discord and then two others joined 1 of them being one of my long term friends austro and he brought up the idea of raiding discord and we all thought it would be a great laugh to raid some mates discord and after we raided about 2 of our mates discord servers the 996th discord was posted and i didn't really think at the time but we all clicked join and started to mass tag Wolf and others. We were all then banned 1 by 1. The next discord link to be sent was [IG] Training discord and when we got to this discord i was feeling guilty of what we had just done and i brought it up to them that it might not be such a good idea but most of my mates disagreed and they join and i didn't really think so i clicked join and joined in on the raid. I was then perm banned from the two discords and then the server. I was then contacted by wombat and i was rude and ignorant about what just happened. I then later apologized to wombat about the way i treated him.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

Although it may not seem like it i am very disappointed with my self and the way i acted that day. I am sorry for any pain i caused to the management team. Do i deserve to be unabanned not really what i did was dumb and ignorant of me and i am sorry, But if i am to be unbanned i promise that i wont f**k up or minge on the server in anyway. If my ban appeal is approved i would like to be put on a 3 month trail and if i get any warns in that time i will accept my perma ban and i will leave it at that. Since being banned on IG i have found my self board and i have been wanting to come back since i was banned. Although i dont probably deserve second chance i would love to come back to the community. 

I am sorry...

Thank you for reading!

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

The fact that this is your second perm ban this year is already showing red flags for me

You created a massive headache for management and all the people you massed pinged

I suggest you wait a lot longer before you make a ban appeal

Edited by Galle
7 minutes ago, Galle said:

The fact that this is your second perm ban this year is already showing red flags for me

I definitely have to agree with the others that you should wait longer before appealing this ban once again. Based on the screenshot I can see that you have already tried to bypass the ban using an alt account before being banned automatically by the system (correct me if I'm wrong) instead of being patient, apologising and appealing the ban here on the forums. As such it is clear you aren't ready to return to the server. 

7 minutes ago, Cure said:

I definitely have to agree with the others that you should wait longer before appealing this ban once again. Based on the screenshot I can see that you have already tried to bypass the ban using an alt account before being banned automatically by the system (correct me if I'm wrong) instead of being patient, apologising and appealing the ban here on the forums. As such it is clear you aren't ready to return to the server. 

26 minutes ago, Galle said:

You created a massive headache for management and all the people you massed pinged

18 minutes ago, Cure said:

44 minutes ago, Cure said:

I know Austro was the one to herd sheep into following his sh*tty example, but you need to take responsibility for your own actions.

More than this you also have had multiple violations. 

I like you Frosty but I don't you're ready to be unbanned just yet.

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Cure said:

19 hours ago, Cure said:

19 hours ago, Sterling said:

I know Austro was the one to herd sheep into following his sh*tty example, but you need to take responsibility for your own actions.

More than this you also have had multiple violations. 

I like you Frosty but I don't you're ready to be unbanned just yet.

• Advisor

Denied

Reapply at the start of next year due to this being another ban to your record we believe you need some time to think about your actions. 

• Shocked 1
  • Wolf locked this topic