Bailey

Interesting Story from a New Player

So my irl mate plays the Server as Corporal Tibult within the 212th, probably don't see him much since the 212th need to be looked at specifically on the scoreboard and he works a full time job, he has been playing every night though, I digress. Yesterday when we were on Naboo he got the chance to play as a Civilian, and as someone who plays Star Wars RP mainly for the RP he had a very good time to say the least, and so, he posted this on Facebook this morning and I thought the rest of you would like to see.

If you don't care, move along, but I think its good to see new players enjoying the Server.

image0.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

Hell yeah! This was my event! 

Rebel Captain Slklortia Dare and Lieutenant Holli found a Chagrian roaming the woods and held him at gunpoint, unfortunately the Imperials attacked and wiped off the camp.

I loved the RP, and I'm glad he enjoyed it as well.

Edited by Kristofer

Tibult is a lad, great guy to talk with and even better to play with. Glad he's in 212th and even better to see him enjoying the server as a whole :).

11 minutes ago, Jol said:

Tibult is a lad, great guy to talk with and even better to play with. Glad he's in 212th and even better to see him enjoying the server as a whole :).

He's a good young man.

Sadly the only ISB that wasn't a civ or EC was AFK so I was the one that 'interrogated' him. (It was a questioning more than an interrogation, but still).

I have got to say he can really think on his feet well, every small trap I tried to pull to make him sound treasonous he avoided (except for accidentally calling the Imperial Government a 'occupation' but he managed to just barely save himself from that slip) and every question I asked he managed to talk his way around to sound like a disgruntled civilian and a victim of circumstance. He made a half-believable story and stuck to it, managing to wave away the holes to negligence. 

It was great fun RPing with him, glad I got to do it.

11 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Sadly the only ISB that wasn't a civ or EC was AFK so I was the one that 'interrogated' him. (It was a questioning more than an interrogation, but still).

I have got to say he can really think on his feet well, every small trap I tried to pull to make him sound treasonous he avoided (except for accidentally calling the Imperial Government a 'occupation' but he managed to just barely save himself from that slip) and every question I asked he managed to talk his way around to sound like a disgruntled civilian and a victim of circumstance. He made a half-believable story and stuck to it, managing to wave away the holes to negligence. 

It was great fun RPing with him, glad I got to do it.

He sure likes his RP.

Honestly I think it’s great that people are enjoying this server this much to post about it on Facebook.

imperial gaming will always be a place to call a 2nd home.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rook said:

This is cute. Brave to go out there on Facebook too. 

I know! My sisters tell me to shut the f**k up on posts from like 4 years ago.

I like this though, it’s a good perspective from a new player and it’s great to see that sense of wonder still around.

Guest 2217 - Tibult

Aw man, thanks for the responses fellas. My experiences have all been great thus far and have pretty much only had pleasent experiences with other players. Hmu if anyone wants to RP or even just kick it. I usually hang around holotable near bridge when not a lot is going on. 

As for facebook, my Facebook is filled with nerds, many whom love starwars and habe already enquired about the server. Heres to hoping more will come to the dark side..