Bailey

Ewan McGregor Back As Obi-Wan?

Boys, take this one with a grain of salt, but I think our boy might be returning to play Obi-Wan Kenobi, according the following link he’s allegedly signed a contract to be in a Disney+ Series about Obi-Wan.

Now, there’s nothing official yet, but Cinelinx is pretty accurate with their announcements and when stuff like this explodes, Ewan or Disney are very quick to say “No, not real.” But haven’t said anything this time.

Please God let him be right.

http://www.cinelinx.com/movie-news/movie-reviews-movie-news/exclusive-ewan-mcgregor-signs-on-for-obi-wan-kenobi-return/

• Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 3

Hello There.

"[Update: Incredibly happy to add to this report that Deadline, Variety, and The Hollywood Reporter have all independently confirmed our story from this morning. Hopefully this means we’ll get some official announcement from Lucasfilm sooner rather than later. " from article

Edited by Mongo
  • Like 1

Well they can't very well let anybody else play Obi-Wan
unless they manage to resurrect Alec Guinness but even then he played old Obi Wan not young Obi Wan

12 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

unless they manage to resurrect Alec Guinness but even then he played old Obi Wan not young Obi Wan

Change my mind Ewan McGregor did Obi-Wan more justice than Alex Guinness, as much as I love old Obi-Wan, Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan is my favourite.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Change my mind Ewan McGregor did Obi-Wan more justice than Alex Guinness, as much as I love old Obi-Wan, Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan is my favourite.

Honestly agreed. As much as I love the old sage that old Obi-Wan is, Ewan played the young master so well and made him so likable.

With that being said James A. Taylor did a really good job voicing him in Clone Wars and that is where a majority of my favourite Obi-Wan moments are from.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I'm not going to fight you on this, you're preaching to the converted

7 hours ago, Kosmos said:

84dc42058f7b2568665a912d52687890.jpg

@Luigi is still the best obi-wan 

Obviously he's like second compared to Ewan McGregor 

Edited by Delta

Oh god this would be amazing if this happened

only person I want to return to a role more than Ewan McGregor is Heath Ledger, but unfortunately that’s not possible

5 hours ago, Delta said:

@Luigi is still the best obi-wan 

Obviously he's like second compared to Ewan McGregor 

Luigi: 1

Kosmos: 0

Let the games begin..