Guest Graybones

Steam Details

Steam Name: Graybones

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:192590443

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GraybonesKQ/

In Game Details

In Game Name: No Idea

In Game Rank: No Idea

In Game Regiment: Pretty sure I'm a stormtrooper.

Ban Details

https://i.imgur.com/7VyQACj.jpg

How long was the ban for: Permenant

Which staff member banned you: 'Revan'

What date did the ban occur: 02/10/2017

What was the reason for the ban: Minge

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I can't remember.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I've had a little bit of time to get better and learn from my mistakes.

If I'm not mistaken, I think Revan back then would've been Ridge? *Moose* - Not too sure, either way this ban is really old.

Despite the fact that your application is rather vague I'll still be supporting your unban solely due to the time period of 2 years and because you at-least made the effort to try to get unbanned.

+1 for unban and 3 month probationary period as usual.

Edited by Sterling
Revan

11 minutes ago, Sterling said:

If I'm not mistaken, I think Revan back then would've been Ridge? Not too sure, either way this ban is really old.

Despite the fact that your application is rather vague I'll still be supporting your unban solely due to the time period of 2 years and because you at-least made the effort to try to get unbanned.

+1 for unban and 3 month probationary period as usual.

+1 due to the reasons stated above, Revan back then was Moose who was Head Developer at the time and is most likely very out of reach to expect a response from him. Everything else I can agree with.

As it has been mentioned previously this ban is around 2 years old and although it lacks a lot of detail I think it only fair that you are gifted a second chance to make amends. Thus, I will be leaving a +1. If you were to be unbanned take the chance and make sure you don't end up in this situation again. 

My opinion is subject to change if more information is provided by whoever was Revan at the time and/or other members of the community who were around at the time. 

- Cure

Edited by Cure

2 minutes ago, Cure said:

As it has been mentioned previously this ban is around 2 years old and although it lacks a lot of detail I think it only fair that you are gifted a second chance to make amends. Thus, I will be leaving a +1. If you were to be unbanned take the chance and make sure you don't end up in this situation again. 

My opinion is subject to change if more information is provided by whoever was Revan at the time and/or other members of the community who were around at the time. 

- Cure

+1

6 hours ago, Cure said:

- Cure

+1

Don't see any reason why not, just don't do anything to get yourself banned again.

+1

+1 You’ve taken a good amount of time off the server which hopefully allowed you to reflect and change, I see no reason why you shouldn’t be given an opportunity to prove yourself.

+1 As others have stated above, it's an old ban. Should be given a chance with probationary period.

+1 

An old ban, definitely has had more than sufficient time to reflect and reform. He should, without doubt, be given another chance with the appropriate boundaries.

Good Luck!

Unbanned

You will be on a good behaviour, if you break 1 rule for the first 2 months, It will be another permanent ban.