Hey guys so i have deiced to try IG again,

I really tried a few times but found no hunger in me to play again i want to come back to the server now that i have cleared my head and decied to do things in my spare time.

I will be hanging around in ST till i find the reg i want to join are there any suggestions and if you guys do have them please say why not just Oi Join us

thanks i cant wait to join the IG community again

Welcome back Veles, if your interested in giving the Imperial Navy another go fill out this link here: https://forms.gle/CfaveJwZteNX5XfCA

As you know the Imperial Navy is a heavy RP based regiment that strives to maintain being one of the highest professional standards on the server. Be sure to private message me or contact me in game if you have any questions.

Edited by Hyperion
On 8/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, Hyperion said:

personsional

Thats not a word by the way.

Anyway welcome to imperial gaming! One suggestion would beeee The SHOCK TROOPERS as we provide the security around the ship and are in charge of keeping those law breakers in check.

The regiment offers something to do even when out of events so there isnt much to be completely bored about during normal playtime

Plus our regiment has some of the nicest people in it. probably idk ive been inactive for a while.

Sincerely, Solar