Centurion_

Centurion's PAC3 Application

Centurion_  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

「BUMP」

Will be gone for possibly 2 weeks, heading off to Vietnam but I’ll do as much as I can to add more PAC examples and updates to the application.

On 8/10/2019 at 11:02 AM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Your application looks great, formatting is perfect and you have obviously spent time answering the applications questions to the fullest. Your PAC creations look awesome obviously showing that you are competent with the use of PAC3. Good work and Good luck.

+1 ^^^^^

On 8/10/2019 at 1:02 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Your application looks great, formatting is perfect and you have obviously spent time answering the applications questions to the fullest. Your PAC creations look awesome obviously showing that you are competent with the use of PAC3. Good work and Good luck.

^^ +1 from me ;)

Edited by Angus

I'm going to +1 this application,
Although some of the examples shown are somewhat basic I really like them and think it would benefit your RP as well as others around you in game if you were to have Pac.
The examples show you have a good understanding of how Pac works, you have the time in game required and I believe you can be trusted with Pac if you were given the opportunity.

On 8/10/2019 at 12:02 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Due to reasons above