[Χ] Centurion

• Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 week and 5 days

• Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    945036940_unknown(3).png.c4d95ec058ad6e7eae24a2e630883e52.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes

• Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe I should be trusted with PAC permissions, due to me making sure I fully understand the rules and limitations before making this application. During my time in ImperialGaming, I like to see myself as a trustworthy person because I have never had to deal with staff for negative reasons, I have only gotten arrested once for what I believe was a false arrest or a misunderstood one and I have no intentions of making PACs that break roleplay in any way, shape or form. These points that I have made after I have received PAC, will be followed without any issues, and I will make sure of that.

• Why do you want access to PAC3?
    Getting granted access to PAC means a lot because I like to share my creations, rather than having them only be seen by me. I like to use PAC as a way to express my creativity and ideas that I usually daydream about during classes. Like everyone else, I want to enhance roleplay as well (of course). Furthermore, I have made multiple notepad documents, documenting the in-game development of the creations I have made (Basically "documents" of my ingame character keeping a diary entry of all the creations he has made). And I would like to put them into good use in roleplay. Also, getting granted PAC permissions will also let me talk to other PAC users with much more ease, which is a big plus for me, because I usually like to ramble on about PAC all day.

• Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe I deserve PAC because, whenever I think of adding something to my character, it usually turns out looking good, instead of turning out really badly. I can also help the members within the server with PAC related issues and troubleshoot them. I take PAC seriously and put them into effective use in roleplay, I have a general understanding of PAC, and will never break the limitations set within it, I won't break roleplay with PAC and I will use it effectively to enhance roleplay, rather than mostly cosmetical uses. I've never broken the rules and never received any warnings, which improves the trust factor within me. I've experimented with PAC a year ago, trying to perfect my skills in using it. And now I think I'm good enough to deserve it.

• Spoiler

Spoiler

My Custom Rangefinder

The rangefinder was made purely only from Garry's Mod Props, It can flip up and down

image.thumb.png.291ac0fa20aa85761b395f2deb760be8.png

image.thumb.png.cf1a3c3dc21bad951ddc0a4e87720997.png

• Spoiler

Spoiler

Energy Armblade (WIP)
    Some insight: Works like an energy sword in Halo, will have sound and animations when done

image.thumb.png.9ebd5c6c09b2da649fb0a7ec7229da8a.png

image.thumb.png.242f04324cfe2981af62df1543ee31a2.png

12/13/2019 - This is a scrapped idea now, it has been replaced with the new Vibroblade concept. These images will stay up though, as they are still PAC examples

Spoiler

Spoiler

Modified Pulse Cannon
    Some Insight: It's a modified pulse cannon that (in character) instead of shooting out the normal lasers, it shoots a plasma heated bolt/rail that needs to be kept under cooling 24/7 or it can combust on itself

https://gyazo.com/bf0009084dbc71a4faf771bb6ce155fc

Since the server uses a different type of Pulse Cannon I sadly cannot put it up as an example as of now when it is drawn

Spoiler

Spoiler

Minor Things
    Description: Pretty much just the smaller PAC things on this one PAC

image.thumb.png.5d9cb258e768a630e8cb6281d6550349.png

Respirators and an " ESP Eye" (basically ESP in my character's view)

image.thumb.png.07b99e35c5585d2210e5fbd531b3a8c0.png

My second favourite thing about this PAC, these pauldrons

image.thumb.png.7e4418b5c5bfd0bacb105a59ca349f05.png

Tactical Knife, Flashbangs and a Smoke Bomb, 
    Holstered E11 and DC17

image.thumb.png.d0e535c1c59a8df8c3633834244d8e7f.png

Health/Shield indicator

image.thumb.png.a929a33d295456b8883e866ffec8f61a.png

Classic Hologram

image.thumb.png.c0c5bdede005de1dbf3a39b38f7f95ac.png

The essential Kama

image.thumb.png.25b315966c1b904a9fc6d5404b6d42cc.png

Modified pulse cannon

( I managed to get a screenshot of the pulse cannon modifications, the screenshot isn't the best but it'll have to do )

image.thumb.png.428ee9e7e33b83b62bec147acb2d2022.png

A Medieval / Fantasy take on a VibroBlade

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.16d1351ab01d8649a98fa733115f70e1.png

I have yet to think of a name for these, but I'll call them "bots" for now

Spoiler

Sword Stuff will be uploaded here.

image.thumb.png.f11945d2d2700dcf4b81985b5face332.png

Stance for the sword model

• That's about it! Thank you for viewing, to whoever is viewing this Application

• 321316180_image0(5).thumb.jpg.e1beb616328b64c55207fb1cce6878ad.jpg

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Edited by Centurion_
  • Upvote 1

I have no idea why theres a big gap when viewing the spoilers, but scroll down and you'll find the images!

Edited by Centurion_

+1 Your application looks great, formatting is perfect and you have obviously spent time answering the applications questions to the fullest. Your PAC creations look awesome obviously showing that you are competent with the use of PAC3. Good work and Good luck.

30 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Your application looks great, formatting is perfect and you have obviously spent time answering the applications questions to the fullest. Your PAC creations look awesome obviously showing that you are competent with the use of PAC3. Good work and Good luck.

If these are something you are gonna to be using ingame, it is important for you to note that the render limit is 2.00 ms, you are currently at 4.3ms with your entire outfit.

Not sure if its apart of this application but that saxophone is a pastebin.

I don't really see you around or interact with you that often.

Good examples, shows a knowledge of pac and it's functions

Neutral 

7 minutes ago, Mongo said:

If these are something you are gonna to be using ingame, it is important for you to note that the render limit is 2.00 ms, you are currently at 4.3ms with your entire outfit.

Neutral 

Oh, the saxophone wasn't part of the actual application it was just something for fun

42 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Neutral 

10 hours ago, Mongo said:

Neutral 

Edited by Kamelieon
Edited because members disagreed with my feedback
  • Downvote 3

14 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I remember you being very curious about PAC and constantly wanting to learn how to get better with it ever since late last year when I was still within the 501st. You’ve obviously spent a lot of time practicing and are deserving of an opportunity to use PAC on the server.

On 8/10/2019 at 1:55 PM, Mongo said:

Neutral 

On 8/10/2019 at 1:02 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 All he did was talk about about he's PAC in discord and show it off looks pretty nice to be honest.

Few examples, but it seems that you understand the basics, and looks you are quite skilled.

Lots of examples, quite skilled. (Didn't see the hidden content originally)

+1.

Edited by Marsh

On 8/10/2019 at 1:02 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Good luck Chief

On 8/10/2019 at 2:25 PM, Mongo said:

Neutral 

^^^

+1

Reasons

• Applicant displays a good understanding of PAC3 and its features
  • Applicant has provided some unique examples

Best Of Luck,

Sully

Hey @Centurion_,

I am not 100% sure as to why you have replied to your own application thread with a quote of your own application however if this is intended to be as a bump to your application please keep in mind the PAC3 Application Rules in particular point number 1 which dictates the duration you must wait in between bumping your application. If you are unfamiliar with the PAC3 Application Rules or wish to read more about them you can do so at following link;

Kind Regards,

Sully

10 hours ago, Sully said:

Hey @Centurion_,

I am not 100% sure as to why you have replied to your own application thread with a quote of your own application however if this is intended to be as a bump to your application please keep in mind the PAC3 Application Rules in particular point number 1 which dictates the duration you must wait in between bumping your application. If you are unfamiliar with the PAC3 Application Rules or wish to read more about them you can do so at following link;

Kind Regards,

Sully

Oh sorry i accidentally misclicked something and didnt notice i quoted my own application sorry bout that, and no it wasn't intended to be a bump

Edited by Centurion_

NEUTRAL, leaning towards a +1.

Like previous responses I must also agree that these examples look amazing and I am sure you could make some quality PAC that would enhance RP in a sense that you could even use ILC to order specific parts in constructing the armour. However, last night was the first time I had seen you on for a few months, at first I was confused on how you hadn’t been on in a while perhaps a LOA was active, in not entirely sure. In conclusion the examples were great and to get a +1 from me you will need to increase your activity.

Goodluck! :)

Edited by Stathi