• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:86907616
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    53 ● 'Outback'
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7W 2D 19H
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    In my almost year and a half on the server i have not received any warns
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have not received any bans in my 17 months on the server
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have not been a staff member on any other servers but i have been a leader of a LARP group in real life
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The purpose of a Moderator on the server is ensure the rules of the server are being followed and to assist other players within the game whenever they require it. Moderators are players of the community until some one requires help weather it be setting a model or spawning a prop, getting someone out of a wall if they get stuck, responding to claims of someone breaking the rules and sorting out complaints between players when they arise as well as punishing players when it is required.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to be a Trial Moderator because I want to help the server, I have been a part of the community for almost a year and a half and have wanted to be more involved in the server and how it runs. I want to help where i can and i want make sure other members of the community are enjoying the server as much as i do.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe i can bring a willingness to learn and an eagerness to help. I have had experience in helping organise LARP events and I am a believer in following the rules to the spirit of them if not the letter. I believe I will bring a eagerness to the position as i want to help the server as much as i can.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    If someone RDM's and disconnects i would look back through logs and get their steam ID, Steam name and the amount of people RDMed and issue the appropriate warning or ban for the act. Followed up with any reports that need to be submitted to the staff team.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    If I took a ticket reporting a member of the community bullying I would have the person who made the claim tell me their side of the story, I would then look to see if there where any other claims of similar behaviour against the player before pulling them into a sit. I would talk with the offending player about the incident and listen to their side of the story before issue a verbal warning, if it was a first offence, informing them that the behaviour they have shown is not tolerated on the server, or an official warn or ban if this was a repeat offender.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    If I witnessed a higher ranking member of staff abuse their power I would shadow play or screen shot the incident as well as make a note of the time it occurred so that server logs could be checked before informing higher ups in the staff team. I would collect evidence as i went just in case there are multiple higher ranked staff members involved and if i felt absolutely necessary I would contact the server owner or community manager, only if I felt the situation required it.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If someone threatened to DDOS the server I would collect evidence either through screen shots or shadow play, collect their steam ID and steam name and instantly inform other staff members through Team Speak and/or any other appropriate measures. If no other staff was on i would issue a ban on the player and keep an eye out for any other alternate accounts they may try and use to rejoin the server until i heard back from another staff member who could IP ban their account or similar.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Outback_Survivor
  • Upvote 3

Hello, 

I will be leaving a Neutral on your application for the following reasons:

• Long time member of the community (7 weeks worth of playtime). 
  • I haven't had many interactions with you in-game but from what I hear you are mature and trustworthy. 
  • Application lacks detail (have a quick look at other applications that have already been accepted). 
  • No prior staffing experience (this is absolutely not essential but can always help). 

My opinion is subject to change as the application process develops and I will be checking up on this thread at a later date to have another look at your responses. 

42 minutes ago, Cure said:

Hello, 

• I haven't had many interactions with you in-game but from what I hear you are mature and trustworthy. 
  • Application lacks detail (have a quick look at other applications that have already been accepted). 
  • No prior staffing experience (this is absolutely not essential but can always help). 

My opinion is subject to change as the application process develops and I will be checking up on this thread at a later date to have another look at your responses. 

Would change to a +1 if detail is added

On 8/9/2019 at 7:29 PM, Cure said:

Hello, 

My opinion is subject to change if you add more detail.

EDIT: +1

Edited by Wombatiacus

15 minutes ago, Death said:

+1

My encounters with you in game have been nothing but positive.

Best of luck,

Death

+1

Though I would love to see you add more detail to your application.

Edited by wflizzi

+1

Very friendly and approachable person
Mature
Obviously Dedicated

Only problem I have is your activity tends to come in waves

Other than that nothing bad I can say about Outback.

40 minutes ago, Dirthi said:

+1

Mature
Obviously Dedicated

7 hours ago, Dirthi said:

+1

Mature
Obviously Dedicated

+1 Goodluck Outback 

9 hours ago, Dirthi said:

+1

Mature
Obviously Dedicated

+1

-Outback has been playing on IG for over a year and a half now an i am sure over all this time he has gained extremely detail knowledge about the community.

-Outback is also extremely mature and never minges.

-He has also been a CO for over a year now and over this time has developed great skills in persuasion and on compromise.

FATTEST +1
I've known you since I ever joined the server and you've been helping me with things for the entirety of the time that I've been on here
You becoming a moderator will let you help others rather than only the 501st

+1

Extremely deserving of the role. Has declined an invitation to IHC twice to look after Imperial Commandos and is one the most mature and kind persons I have known since joining the server. He knows his way around, manages the 501st Legion (25+ Members) and has shown time and time again that he has the goods to be a member of the staff team. 

I assure you that you are making no mistake in letting Outback join the team.

On 8/10/2019 at 11:50 AM, Wind said:

+1

-Outback has been playing on IG for over a year and a half now an i am sure over all this time he has gained extremely detail knowledge about the community.

-Outback is also extremely mature and never minges.

-He has also been a CO for over a year now and over this time has developed great skills in persuasion and on compromise.

+1