Arma 3 and other Titles Cheap!

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/bohemia-interactive-2019-bundle?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_1

Not much to say here, Arma titles are all super cheap on Humble Bundle at the moment and are a load of fun, as I've posted about before, a lot of us play a Star Wars MilSim on Arma 3 and its a lot of fun once you actually get into it, a few people have complained about Arma's price point, but this is a good time to jump in. Just thought I'd let you all know since there's upwards of 10 IG guys who play consistently, if you're one of those people, you know who you are and can attest to the fun/mateship of the 985th.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Bailey said:

a lot of us play a Star Wars MilSim on Arma 3 and its a lot of fun once you actually get into it,

I really want to do this but i'm completely clueless on how to set anything up

Also I have an extremely basic understanding of the game

Crusader kings 2 is also on sale on humble bundle if you like grand strategy games, especially if you like game of thrones and the medieval era (including Vikings) it has a really good mod for it.

5 hours ago, Ragdig said:

I really want to do this but i'm completely clueless on how to set anything up

Also I have an extremely basic understanding of the game

I'll explain it all to you, just message me on TS tonight or something.

3 hours ago, Matrix said:

Crusader kings 2 is also on sale on humble bundle if you like grand strategy games, especially if you like game of thrones and the medieval era (including Vikings) it has a really good mod for it.

Thank you Matrix, very cool!

Nah but, I'll give it a sus, I like rts.