In Game Name: Korr

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

image.thumb.png.d82a844dbf1d5839c580d9880d3d60a4.png 

How long was the ban for: Perm

Which staff member banned you: Wolf

What date did the ban occur: 23/06/2019

What was the reason for the ban: Attempted charge-back on donations there for broke Terms of Service which is a Server Ban.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: It started once I donated to the server for the role of Cad Bane which I held for around 1 month, but the problem started once my mother (who is very controlling might I add) decided to look onto my credit card history and with out talking to me about the transactions I have made, decided to submit refunds on a number of transactions including the donation to the server. I ended up finding out the next day and talked to my mother about it where she said that "they will call me before they refund it". My bank never called us and instead many transactions got refunded including the donation. I had no idea the refund occurred until I was notified that I got banned by some other players a day or two later.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Well to start, This was entirely out of my control and was done by my mother and my bank. Since the refund has occurred I have returned the 60 AUS to wolfs paypal. So in the end, wolf still has his 60 AU but i'm still perma banned and don't get to keep Cad (Which i'm not mad about)

I understand there is a process but I would expect server management to at least msg me ONCE about the problem

I am not angry at server management or Wolf for this as it was entirely to the fault of my family and myself. I also accept full responsibility for this issue which led to me making this very application.

I also understand that many of you may have had some beef with me from the past but I would like to say that I have since changed my ways and would be thrilled to rejoin the server again to start fresh after this rather short 2 months.

Thanks, and I hope you all understand!
If any more info is needed comment & I will add

Edited by Korr
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

A difficult one indeed. This appeal, plus the ban, has its ups and downs. Now, whilst having Wolf's opinion on the situation would be greatly appreciated, if it's simply an attempted charge back I don't see how it will be different from others who have done the same. As for the appeal itself, you've stated the situation and how it 'happened'. Whether what you have stated is true or not, is there any possible way of verifying? However, if what you have said is true, I believe you should be given another opportunity. I've known you for quite some time Korr, and I'm fully aware of how much you enjoyed the server when you were apart of the Community. However, I believe you should first talk with Wolf about the situation before you're unbanned. Plus, I would suggest perhaps a 2 - 3 month Good Behaviour period mainly because of the way you've acted in the past. None the less, +1

Opinion subject to change.

Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Luigi said:

A difficult one indeed. This appeal, plus the ban, has its ups and downs. Now, whilst having Wolf's opinion on the situation would be greatly appreciated, if it's simply an attempted charge back I don't see how it will be different from others who have done the same. As for the appeal itself, you've stated the situation and how it 'happened'. Whether what you have stated is true or not, is there any possible way of verifying? However, if what you have said is true, I believe you should be given another opportunity. I've known you for quite some time Korr, and I'm fully aware of how much you enjoyed the server when you were apart of the Community. However, I believe you should first talk with Wolf about the situation before you're unbanned. Plus, I would suggest perhaps a 2 - 3 month Good Behaviour period mainly because of the way you've acted in the past. None the less, +1

Opinion subject to change.

Good Luck!