Engineer Asssitance

Sparx

Hello, I am Janitor Riley A. (Riley "Theseus" Assain to those of you who know my backstory)

I am coming to you all today to ask for some suggestions to improve both my RP and the RP of those around me. Right now I am looking for dupe ideas, both for RP and general use purposes. At the moment I have a Mop, Sponge, Bucket and Pressure Washer (Split between head and body, with emitter attached to head so it can function) however I am stumped for ideas on what else to add. Any suggestions are appreciated, and I hope to see you all while I'm happily cleaning away to my hearts content.

• Like 1

Scaffolding - Good idea to put in because rather than just building a ladder and climbing it, it takes a bit of RP to fix stuff.
Droids? - Idk man, I'm not an Engineer, maybe build a droid or something.

Tools like grinders, welders and drills can be good dupes. As well as building your custom workbench or varieties of for working in various situations such as repairing or modifying weapons, writing code, working with droids. All that kind of stuff otherwise you can construct stuff for hall way maintenance, ship exterior repairs. Otherwise you can build stuff for other regiments if you want to get involved in Thier RP.

As a engineer you have lots of options in terms of RP just got to choose what you want to work on. 

Maybe, make a fully fledged Court House room based in MH2 (or 1) in case Carswell does something funny again.

- Execution dupes (as good as Gmod allows, maybe for a guillotine, use a chair?)

- Work with ISB for checkpoints

- Reinforcements around the SD (such as barriers, blockades etc)

21 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Re-education dupes.

I'll sort that one out

1 hour ago, Marsh said:

Maybe, make a fully fledged Court House room based in MH2 (or 1) in case Carswell does something funny again.

- Execution dupes (as good as Gmod allows, maybe for a guillotine, use a chair?)

- Work with ISB for checkpoints

- Reinforcements around the SD (such as barriers, blockades etc)

And the court room sounds good, I'll sus that one, checkpoints also sounds pretty good

Thanks for the suggestions