STEAM_0:1:93456623
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Wind
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    6w 1d 11h 51m 31s
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    1540653713_Playtime2-08-19.PNG.3872eaa49797d225c5de1acf27ed9e26.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Over my almost year of playing on Imperial Gaming i am yet to receive or even get close to getting a warn.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No, nor have i even come close!
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    My only staffing experience was as a Mod on Imperial for around 3 months before having to resign to deal with IRL stuff. I am yet to have any experience as an EM and would love this to be my first!
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying to be an event master as after almost a year of playing [With a 4 month break] on the server I have always been able to participate in events which I am able to see bring happiness to many people in the community and I want to be a part of the crew of people bringing joy to this great server.  I have always thought of events which I believe would be fun and instead of imagining them I would like to put them into effect for once. I also believe I could be a big part of the team who can help people have fun.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    -If I were granted the chance to prove myself as an EM I would be able to bring an experienced, active and knowledgeable member to the team.

-I have been apart of IG for almost 1 year [with a 4 month break chucked in] and in all that time i have seen many good and not so good events go by. With this i have been able to see the events that bring people enjoyment and keep them on the server and i have seen the events that make people leave and sigh when they see the big red text come up on their screen. From this I have learnt when a good time is for an event and what not to do if u want people to stay on, one of these being not doing off-ship events straight after a normal event ends or doing passive events after a 2 hour period of boredom, to name a few simple ones. For this i believe i could bring more enjoyable better timed events to stimulate the players.

-As i am still in high school i am able to devote around 4-6 hours a night to the server. This means i am pretty much always available to fill a dull night with a nice action packed event to stop people from leaving. This also means i can just fill in those awkward gaps in the event times to help fill a night in.

-Though never being a EM before i believe that through my long experience on this server i have collected a great number of ideas and methods which it could take a normal TEM months to learn meanwhile i have already bared witness to these little tricks and perfections which just make events that little bit better making people enjoy the community. I have also seen most likely hundreds of events which has enabled me to have a wide sample of ideas and methods to work off to make great enjoyable and well timed events.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I believe a big part of what makes events fun is when they flow and are not forced. I would try to make this happen as much as possible in my events and would also debrief generals on the events for the less technical ones and allow them to do what their RP job is instead of forcing certain scenarios onto them and try keep events original and enjoyable. I would also do my best to bring every person into an event by for example having a passive side and an aggressive side going on with an event allowing a larger portion of players to be involved hopefully creating more enjoyment.

For the people who are the actual EC's I would do my best to allow them to have fun as well by enabling them to make more choices instead of using them as puppets which pushes them away from asking to by EC's which can ruin events when understaffed. I would not allow this to get out of control though and would make sure that the event still flows in an orderly fashion and not have people appearing around the Ship/map in turn ruining the event. I believe doing this would make more people want to become a part of an event bringing enjoyment to even more people,
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Thanks for your time to read my application!
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Wind

Guest Billybob

+1 have known wind for around almost a year now and have noticed his amount of maturity for his age. He has always helped me when getting into situations and is a great person to work with. I think he would be extremely fitting for the event staff role and by the looks of the application he really wants on. Good luck wind 

+1

Im on my phone so forgive the formatting, also I’m unsure what regiment you’re in right now, so I don’t know about activity.

Wind is unbelievably mature for his age as well as understands situations better than many people I know, he is dedicated, active and would be perfect for the role of Moderator.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

+1

Im on my phone so forgive the formatting, also I’m unsure what regiment you’re in right now, so I don’t know about activity.

Wind is unbelievably mature for his age as well as understands situations better than many people I know, he is dedicated, active and would be perfect for the role of Moderator.

Agreed, +1.

@Bailey His applying for Event Master not Moderator btw.

Edited by Rickle
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Agreed, +1.

@Bailey His applying for Event Master not Moderator btw.

My +1 still stands.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

+1

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

+1

Yea, but for event master 

+1

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

+1

+1 due to the reasons stated above, but for EM ;)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

+1

Massive +1 from me 

• Upvote 1

+1 Great Member of the Community, Mature and Active has ULX commands experience as he is a former Moderator. 
I think Wind will make a great EM and a great addition to the EM team.
PS: Team work makes the Dream work aka work with other EMs to do awesome events.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stubzy said:

+1 Great Member of the Community, Mature and Active has ULX commands experience as he is a former Moderator. 
PS: Team work makes the Dream work aka work with other EMs to do awesome events.

Summed up perfectly. +1 

• Upvote 1

Hello Wind and thank you for applying to be a TEM, 

First of all your character, I believe as others have said in this Application that you are indeed mature and do posses the required level of maturity to be a EM/Staff. I have seen you as a 996th and you have been very good in that role. 

Event Idea #1 - Neutral
Shows imagination
Server Involvement seems good

I feel like this Event relies heavily on ISB doing a good job. 
Make sure that in RP these troopers would actually have Bombs that could cause this kind off damage. 
Would like to see more pathways for this event. 

Event Idea #2Negative
I don't think it would be that easy to fully disable an ISD. 
Appears very generic.
A tinge of imagination with the Comms being cut off but yet again don't think it would be that easy in lore.
Do no understand the Ending, why would Rebels be attempting to repair the engine without fully clearing the ship?

More Pathways needed. 

Overall I will be leaving a Neutral leaning towards a Negative due to the fact that the Event Ideas were not the best especially the second. I am only being harsh on this because the main role of an EM is to create events that captivate the community and that the community enjoys like you said in your App. 

Signed, Julius

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2019 at 8:27 AM, Bailey said:

+1

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2019 at 3:42 PM, Stubzy said:

• Upvote 1

+1 have known wind for around almost a year now and have noticed his amount of maturity for his age. He has always helped me when getting into situations and is a great person to work with. I think he would be extremely fitting for the event staff role and by the looks of the application he really wants on. Good luck wind 

• Upvote 1

Wind

+1

Positive person

Great mod back on cw Can bring that to the em team 

Active and mature 

• Upvote 1

Hey! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!

Event Management have reviewed your potential position on the team, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process.

Congratulations!

• Upvote 2