Hey everyone, So I ran a small simulation the other day which originally just started for fun with a member of JT but eventually grew in size. I really enjoyed running the sim and I think that others did aswell. I also really enjoyed making the map for the sim with Jole. 

So what I'd like to ask you is:
1. Is there any kind of environment that people would like to have as a simulation room for mh1. Such as a rocky plain or snowy tundras. 

2. Do people enjoy being in sims like team death matches/ would you like them run more often, because I rarely see any public sims these days and I know I really enjoyed them when I first started playing on the server. 

I am actually considering making a number of sims for MH1 for public use similar to the sim rooms we had on the cw venator map.

I really enjoyed specific seasonal sims and enviromental simulations and addind enviromental factors to them.

You should try some pvp sims with extra goals as well like CTF or Vip or maybe KOTH.

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

I am actually considering making a number of sims for MH1 for public use similar to the sim rooms we had on the cw venator map.

I really enjoyed specific seasonal sims and enviromental simulations and addind enviromental factors to them.

You should try some pvp sims with extra goals as well like CTF or Vip or maybe KOTH.

Having five or six regiments doing a team deathmatch King of the Hill could be pretty awesome

Edited by Tonberry

Yeah I've always really enjoyed sims, but the only public ones that happen seem to be below 20 players. Also really enjoyed the sims where one team is assaulting a compound and the other is defending it.

I do Sims semi regularly though generally they are semi private with a purpose but recently did one with about 40 people online and half in the Sim. And yeah in terms of dupes myself and basil have been working on building large scale ones for back of engine Room.

My recommendation for such a large sim would be to build under the SD out of Tiebays. Use 32x32 blocks and from their building it. Wouldn't be hard at all but you require the space inorder to build such a sim for 5 regs at once. Other wise its a simple idea. You would need staff to agree as well.

@Delta What y u @ me...

Edited by LimeStrider
10 hours ago, LimeStrider said:

My recommendation for such a large sim would be to build under the SD out of Tiebays. Use 32x32 blocks and from their building it. Wouldn't be hard at all but you require the space inorder to build such a sim for 5 regs at once. Other wise its a simple idea. You would need staff to agree as well.

@Delta What y u @ me...

you good at building these

• 3 weeks later...