How did you create your name?

The name "Crunchy" came to my head after i spilt a bit of milk on my bench so when i went to lick it up it made a crunching noise while it was in my mouth i don't know why it made a crunching noise or how milk even makes a crunching noise. but the thing is the milk wasn't old or anything it was brand new so idk a mystery unsolved in my real life.

But what i want to know is how you guys came up with your name and if there is a back story about your name.

• Upvote 1

2 Things.

• 1. I used to go by another nickname, but eventually changed it because I was rather tall for my age & had an upper lip moe.
  • 2. The name 'Luigi hehe' came from a video I watch a couple years back, to be specific a Jerma985 video, and thought it fit well with who I was

Yeah and then I shortened it to Luigi cause Tom told me to.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kurt said:

Sadly I was born with it...

Still a unique name

6 hours ago, Rivers said:

Named after the singer Rivers Cuomo from the band Weezer. The backstory of your name is baffling in all honesty :4Head:

I might search him up in a bit and listen to a few of his songs

5 hours ago, Death said:

Uhh..... Long story.

I mean I’ll read the long story if you type it 

5 hours ago, Vanilla said:

I got mine from the character Vanilla 

...that's it 

Oh I thought that your name would’ve come from an ice cream truck incident or something

3 hours ago, Luigi said:

2 Things.

• 1. I used to go by another nickname, but eventually changed it because I was rather tall for my age & had an upper lip moe.
  • 2. The name 'Luigi hehe' came from a video I watch a couple years back, to be specific a Jerma985 video, and thought it fit well with who I was

Yeah and then I shortened it to Luigi cause Tom told me to.

I’m mean I’m rather short for my age and ah a man of class I see

Named after a recurring high level Final Fantasy enemy known for walking slowly up to the party before one hit killing everyone with a chef's knife

Edited by Tonberry
  • Haha 2

Was legit gonna make a R/askig post on this 

When I was first checking out to servers I played on a military RP server and I always went to capture point Delta because I liked the gunner position I could stand in 

Hence my edgy name 

I havent been bothered to think of any other one 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tonberry said:

Named after a recurring high level Final Fantasy enemy known for walking slowly up to the party before one hit killing everyone with a chef's knife

So thats why you take your time getting anywhere

Edited by Mongo
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Mongo said:

So thats why you take your time getting anywhere

I don't take my time gettin' nowhere, only ISB regiments know the feel of needing to go through a keycarded door, across a station, through a teleporter dropship and then run all the way from MH2 to debrief only to get called out for being late when everyone else has to walk for like 20 seconds xD

Before I go into Garry's mod I was a massive Borderlands nerd and as some of you might know the Hyperion corporation was a big part of the game and I really enjoyed Handsome Jack and was originally going to name myself Jack or something but I end up going with Hyperion.

7 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

Before I go into Garry's mod I was a massive Borderlands nerd and as some of you might know the Hyperion corporation was a big part of the game and I really enjoyed Handsome Jack and was originally going to name myself Jack or something but I end up going with Hyperion.

tbh I thought it was a StarCraft reference

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Delta said:

Was legit gonna make a R/askig post on this 

When I was first checking out to servers I played on a military RP server and I always went to capture point Delta because I liked the gunner position I could stand in 

Hence my edgy name 

I havent been bothered to think of any other one 

IHC: /comms Capture point Delta 

Troopers: *doesnt read the point bit and thinks it says Capture Delta

Delta: oh no 

47 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

I don't take my time gettin' nowhere, only ISB regiments know the feel of needing to go through a keycarded door, across a station, through a teleporter dropship and then run all the way from MH2 to debrief only to get called out for being late when everyone else has to walk for like 20 seconds xD

Honestly I don't think I've ever seen ISB late to a debrief but maybe I am just a bit special

21 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Originally I was called "Splinter" although way back when I tried out for Storm Commandos and made it in @Sentry told me to change my name to "Splonter" misspelling my name, and I just decided to stick with it ever since

I remember your name Splinter and when I first saw your name a few years ago I thought you named yourself that because of a splinter you got sometime in your life

17 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

I have never played borderlands but it sounds like fun so maybe some time I might get it and give it a go and ew Jack is a basic name for Starwars so good idea not to name yourself that

5 minutes ago, Billybob1061 said:

I put Billy And Bob together and yea

weird math equation Billy + bob = billybob but epic name 

• Like 1

I had a few names before I chose Maxine, however that's a long story on why I prefer using female names for my character, moreso a personal identity. However ALL of my names are derived from the game, Life is Strange. (E.g.. Marsh, Maxine, Kate) 

• Upvote 1

I actually have 2 names i go by online, the first one is Solar (duh) and i got this name because of the solar pannels that were installed on my house, i also liked the name 'solar' so i just stuck with it.

My second name i go by is 'Sokolver' and i got that name from a game called 'Spiral Knights' (gr8 game before it died out) and my favourite armour set in that game was called the skolver armour so i just decided to add an extra O to it and yeah, now it sounds russian and i like it.

• Sad 1

First name was Omo because it was short for Omoshiroii which sounded like a cool name when I was 14, so I had my name as that.

When I moved to iG I changed to Bailey because its my name and I wanted to get away from my old name. During that time before I moved to iG I was changing most of my names to Bailey anyway.

Wow, good question. Well after the shoot up of debrief I decided to change my name from epic to Kamelieon. I honestly don’t know how this came to my mind and even the level of spelling it wrong. It’s probably the most random thing I’ve thought of in my life.

And now I use that name for everything online yee yee.

Edited by Kamelieon

I was originally Pringles back on Poseidon Star Wars RP, then I went to Toastee when I minged one time on IG and stole a Lambda, then I went to Twinkie, more because at the time I was watching Frisky, but ironically all of my SWRP names have been foods.