What's the most intense rp situation you've been in?

14 hours ago, Luigi said:

Probably my first couple days with joining Jedi on CW. I had literally no idea how it worked, neither how to saber duel, and the Council was legit made of Moderators +. Me and @Auzii were very good Younglings... for the most part..

Or when kosmos asked who bought the bantha that the younglings dragged into the temple and when he found out we didnt buy it he had the younglings push it out of the temple thus creating the bantha trial all younglings must endure

Being on the NPCC during the first firing of the Death Star since no one knew what they were doing and things were breaking so the only logical thing for the higher ups to do is offload their frustrations on the lower ranks lol.

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Camaro said:

Being on the NPCC during the first firing of the Death Star since no one knew what they were doing and things were breaking so the only logical thing for the higher ups to do is offload their frustrations on the lower ranks lol.

Similar to my story except I was the higher up lol 

11 hours ago, Solar said:

I had to bs my way out of it so hard saying that it was a training exercise for endurance training.

Military High Command then proceeded to chastise you for that, it was quite an enlightening incident.

Anyways, as for 'Most Intense RP Scenario'

Would probably be this:

Edited by Kristofer
  • Upvote 1

One time, when there was an argument over MH1, between Sith/Inq/Mar and ISB.

We had the place booked with the Grand Inquisitor, and were going to do some lightsaber combat training.

ISB apparently thought they'd booked it, and had brought DT along as well.

So, the Grand I. and ISB faced off about who had the hangar.

Widow and ST then backed up INQ, and we spent about five minutes in a faceoff. That was fairly intense.

After that, we eventually got the hangar, and did live fire PvP against the Inq/Mar.

At the end, all of the Widow and ST members present challenged Vader to a duel. He won, very narrowly. That was probably the most intense thing I've done on the server.

P.S. *Ignore the comms*

20190223213316_1.jpg

Edited by Dave
17 hours ago, Dave said:

One time, when there was an argument over MH1, between Sith/Inq/Mar and ISB.

We had something similar but it was back on EG.

There was this big face off between MHC and ISB which pretty much turned into Military vs ISB, I at the time was the GI and was attached to ISB so I had my Inquisitorius move to protect MHC while other Sith moved to side with MHC.

It lasted about 30 minutes until Tarkin came online and told both sides to stand down.

• Upvote 1