What's the most intense rp situation you've been in?

So I've asked you what's was the most mingey thing you've done but now ask: What's the most intense rp situation you've been in?

For me it would have to have been during an event back when I was a Colonel and had to lead a third of the military against waves of enemies to defend an outpost far away from everyone else. I think I was with Grif back when he was CL3 and some others but I remember it being one of the best events I played. We had to properly organise troops in correct positions to survive and it was pretty intense.

So, how about you guys? 

Most RP I felt was back in 2017 when DT were holding a up rising against the High Command of the Empire and the Emperor. I went there to kill them with 12 212th troopers and we decided we weren't getting paid much so we joined them, the whole server ran down a hall way and we destroyed every single one until they sent in the Sith. We lasted longer than expected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Delta said:

Firing the laser back when we had the DS map for about a month 

@Bailey broke my fingers 

And I got to yell at krennic 

Very fun time 

Oh yeah haha "Quickly, if your fingers are broken he can't blame you."

57 minutes ago, Ragdig said:

I think I was with Grif back when he was CL3 and some others but I remember it being one of the best events I played. We had to properly organise troops in correct positions to survive and it was pretty intense.

Firstly, thank you, I hoped the Event was good when I did it (I think it was me at least)

Secondly, most intense RP moment would have to be recently with Sith where I have to learn abilities and force prowess as an Inquisitor in order to progress within the Regiment.

Had a few building the Tie Defender and managing that whole project was pretty intense or the time i got dragged into a meeting with Thrawn, Whitey, Krennic, Tarkin, to discuss a dumb thing my 2IC had done while i was like a Lieutenant was kind of a bad day.

23 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Most RP I felt was back in 2017 when DT were holding a up rising against the High Command of the Empire and the Emperor. I went there to kill them with 12 212th troopers and we decided we weren't getting paid much so we joined them, the whole server ran down a hall way and we destroyed every single one until they sent in the Sith. We lasted longer than expected.

Imagine if any of us tried that today, would be insta banned unfortunately :( 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2016, as Director Myr of the ISB, I *entered* the Grand Vizier (emperor .jr)'s office, and questioned him about a series of secret projects.  As the conversation went on, it played like a game of chess, each slowly showing our hands and trying to gain an advantage.  It was near the end when the Grand Vizier said "guards, leave", and 6 shadow guards and 4 shadow troopers de cloaked RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND LEFT THE ROOM.  They had been there the entire time.  That sh*t was intense.

• Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 2

Hmmm probably one time about a year ago, I wanna say I was Master Operative but give or take a few ranks, though definitely a black shirt in ISB. Back then ISB was where debrief is now, and we had a couple on consoles that you could do passive RP with. An event had just begun and we went to DEFCON 4, so I went on over to the console and /me'd out logging into the console and isolating the Bureau server from the rest of the ship, literally minutes before the EM wreaked havoc on the ISD by introducing a virus into the system. Since I had, by basically pure luck, logs of me quarantining us from the rest of the ship's servers before the ship's systems were compromised, I ran around between each major part of the ship, isolating their servers and re-flashing them with the backup I copied from the ISB server until the whole ship's systems were restored, got ISB 1st place even though I was the only ISB on, and ISB weren't meant to get placings. 

definitely when MP Raided the showers and found all of the 7th skycorps and their jedi dead in a puddle of blood and water along with hundreds of shower spiders

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Legion said:

Back in 2018 when ISB raided MHC and I was an SM Captain and there was a stand off between DT Nova and SM while ISB negotiated with MHC for the terms of the stand down. 

yoooooooo 

Well in 2018 I was an engineer with @Whitey as the commander and we stormed the Battlestation and set down tanks, walkers, bombers, machine guns and we demanded a pay rise and we kill everyone who tried to interfere and in the end we got out pay rise :D

Probably my first couple days with joining Jedi on CW. I had literally no idea how it worked, neither how to saber duel, and the Council was legit made of Moderators +. Me and @Auzii were very good Younglings... for the most part..

7 hours ago, Tonberry said:

Hmmm probably one time about a year ago, I wanna say I was Master Operative but give or take a few ranks, though definitely a black shirt in ISB. Back then ISB was where debrief is now, and we had a couple on consoles that you could do passive RP with. An event had just begun and we went to DEFCON 4, so I went on over to the console and /me'd out logging into the console and isolating the Bureau server from the rest of the ship, literally minutes before the EM wreaked havoc on the ISD by introducing a virus into the system. Since I had, by basically pure luck, logs of me quarantining us from the rest of the ship's servers before the ship's systems were compromised, I ran around between each major part of the ship, isolating their servers and re-flashing them with the backup I copied from the ISB server until the whole ship's systems were restored, got ISB 1st place even though I was the only ISB on, and ISB weren't meant to get placings. 

That is what we call a 200IQ move xD

• Haha 1

My story happened recently/

Me and Ash.B (flame) were messing around in bunks then ash decided to cuff Kyle which was one of his troopers at the time and ordered a firing line, i reluctently cuffed ash and proceeded to get everyone in our bunks to beat the absolute crap out of ash. While doing his ISB decided it was a fun time to waltz right on into our bunks and ruined the fun. I had to bs my way out of it so hard saying that it was a training excercise for endurance training. Me and ash were reg warned by theo for minging in bunks sadly, fun time though.

Sincerely, Solar

16 hours ago, Mongo said:

definitely when MP Raided the showers and found all of the 7th skycorps and their jedi dead in a puddle of blood and water along with hundreds of shower spiders

Ah yes, but we were the cleanest regiment in the entire republic.