Steam Name: EnvyMouse [RS]

Steam ID: EnvyMouse

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EnvyMouse/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Atticus

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574552233300197376/605663419869167616/20190730172813_1.jpg

How long was the ban for: 4 days

Which staff member banned you: Coleman

What date did the ban occur: 30/07/19

What was the reason for the ban: Player Disrespect| Lying to Staff | Staff Disrespect - Cecil

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was in a TDM ran by Joel and the 212th and then I just randomly got banned without any prompt and I am very confused to what crime i have committed.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Because it was unprompted and reasons given to me easily distorted against me. I believe it is unfair treatment to not even talk to me person to person. That situation occurred quite differently to me, the other person was quite unreasonable and i never lied about it thats just the spin the other person put on it.
I also feel cheated when I was promised a talking too about why I was banned and my forum was blocked, I am willing to concede just first I would appreciate some respect in a discussion.

Await out your ban. you have already appealed once just 4 hours ago and were rejected.

Guest Atticus

I changed my answer at the bottom since I found out why I actually got banned and still am confused since what Cecil said is not how the situation went down.

15 minutes ago, Guest Atticus said:

I changed my answer at the bottom since I found out why I actually got banned and still am confused since what Cecil said is not how the situation went down.

I'd say get in contact with Cecil in TeamSpeak, Discord isn't this community's most desirable platform for communication. Through that you can explain to Cecil about the situation, I for one would also like to hear how the situation went down if you would so kind as to lend me some of your time on Friday or the weekend.

This appeal has been put up again even after being denied, locking this again, do not put another up.

Denied.