Steam Name: EnvyMouse [RS]

Steam ID: EnvyMouse

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EnvyMouse/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Atticus

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574552233300197376/605663419869167616/20190730172813_1.jpg

How long was the ban for: 4 days

Which staff member banned you: Coleman

What date did the ban occur: 30/07/19

What was the reason for the ban: Player Disrespect| Lying to Staff | Staff Disrespect - Cecil

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was in a TDM ran by Joel and the 212th and then I just randomly got banned without any prompt and I am very confused to what crime i have committed.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Because I am not guilty to be honest I think you got the wrong guy, also if I was guilty it was unprompted and no sit was done before hand so I cannot tell if I actually did do this. I mean a few people think I am a little bit of a minge just because I role-play as a bad soldier but that does not make me instantly guilty of this.

Hey Atticus,

The ban was handed down from me and was due to a variety of reasons that were stated in the ban message. If you would like, we can organise a time through personal messages to talk about what lead to your ban on TeamSpeak.

Until that discussion takes place, the ban will stand as it's only a short period of 4 days. Perhaps during this period, use the time to reflect on what actions in the previous few days lead to this ban.

This ban appeal is denied for the time being

Regards,

Cecil.

Guest Atticus

I would like to do that but is it possible to use discord. If there is fair reason I believe a staff sit would have been better instead of me thinking I got a random ban, that seems pretty lack luster to me. 

Guest Atticus

I am also still very confused at why I am banned at all.

Simply put, you acted hostile towards your fellow Stormtroopers in an Out of Character situation, you lied to a member of staff about Storm Trooper command allowing you to put [PL] in your name and made a member of staff's job incredibly difficult, much more than it needed to be.

• Confused 2