Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sully

So yeah, Hello again

Hey All,

To those who know me from my extensive past on the server I look forward to seeing all your lovely faces again and to those who are new on the server from during my 4 month break to focus on my schooling and get myself into a better frame of mind mentally I look forward to meeting you and getting back into the swing of things with my second family.

P.S - You will see me around the server in Regional Government as 'Emily Sullivan', I have some big things in mind, just have to put them into motion and it will create some awesome RP for a multitude of people.

Regards,

Sully

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Welcome back Sully. It's about time you came back :)

Can't wait to see you walking around with your Coffee PAC and Briefcase again.

13 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Welcome back Sully. It's about time you came back :)

Can't wait to see you walking around with your Coffee PAC and Briefcase again.

No PAC for me :( 

Good to see you back Sully, I was wondering when you'd return.

• Like 1

I look forward to seeing you on the server again and serving the community in amazing ways like before. Welcome back :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

I look forward to seeing you on the server again and serving the community in amazing ways like before. Welcome back :D

I hope to live up to my own expectations and help where I can once I of course I cement back my position within the server. I am looking forward to seeing what I can do to help even more than previously done so. Also belated congratulations on achieving Admin during my time away from the server, very well deserved Mr Original 212th Brigadier Sir :) 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sully said:

I hope to live up to my own expectations and help where I can once I of course I cement back my position within the server. I am looking forward to seeing what I can do to help even more than previously done so. Also belated congratulations on achieving Admin during my time away from the server, very well deserved Mr Original 212th Brigadier Sir :) 

I know you will ;) This Brigadier needs to retire xD 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.