Steam Details

Steam Name: Orion

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:89230000

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138725728/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Don't Remember.

In Game Rank: I believe it was either Private or Lance Corporal

In Game Regiment: Jump Troopers

(Take this all with a grain of salt I don't remember too well)

Ban Details

https://gyazo.com/4f8549ddb0421db9d9eb41961737f61c

How long was the ban for: Perma

Which staff member banned you: Whitey

What date did the ban occur: 15/10/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Disrespectful in Admin Sit/NITRP

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Now this is all a slightly foggy memory so I cannot say this is a 100% accurate recount of the details that happened that led up to my permanent ban also take some bias into account. When I joined JT we were always in a discord call and I was supposedly AFK except it was just that I was eating dinner and had my mic muted, someone I think it was Planz said I was being annoying and mingy which in retrospect was somewhat true and I was pretty immature at the time, this made me proceed to get aggravated and I started to minge and just generally disrupted RP and was a general annoyance to the server. After I got kicked out of JT I used did something don't remember that brought me into an admin sit and I was generally being a prick so i got banned.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I just want to enjoy some SWRP after I have found a reemergence in excitement for the game mode and this is the only server currently that I am actually interested playing on, I also have some mates that are playing on the server and want to join them. I am also more mature now and am more resilient and less prone to backlash.

+1

Was banned 9 months ago 

A two week to 1 month probation period if unbanned

9 minutes ago, Galle said:

+1

Was banned 9 months ago 

54 minutes ago, Galle said:

+1

Was banned 9 months ago 

56 minutes ago, Galle said:

+1

Was banned 9 months ago 

+1 It has been about 9 month's since you were banned, I don't think it should be an instant ban without probation, 2 weeks to 1 month would be the best suited for this situation. In this time you should learn and change your ways so you don't end up permanently banned again. If you do get unbanned and possibly put on a probation period, I suggest you find someone within the community that you know and that doesn't minge and follow in their footsteps or look to them for guidance. Good luck.