I am bac

Question time!

I like music

It makes me feel happiness 

I need more of them 

So I thought 

What instruments are your favorite and can you play any?

I like bass guitar and guitar 

They make a very good noise and the bass is the coolest looking instrument I wish to someday play it 

Ok lets get the responses 

#forumsatschoolgang

-Delta <3

I play electric guitar and I would say i'm fairly decent. My friends and I mainly make up our own songs and just see what happens. Nothing professional but we have fun. I used to play drums as well but I forget everything I learnt.

• Like 1

I played the Piano till my Grade 8 Exam, after finishing it I kind of just stopped playing. I've played the trumpet for the last 6 years though. Other than that I don't play any other instruments 

• Like 1

Guitar is something I've been doing for years, initially because a long time friend had introduced and shown me. I've always wanted to try the drums though, something about them just feels right.

• Like 1

U tink I'm talented? Uh huh kinda but not in this. I was learning sax for two terms but due to bad teaching it went no where, I used to sing (very good instrument - voice box instrument) but ehhh that changed :( 

My favourite would be the Kalimba because its pure.

• Like 1

I've been playing instruments since I was a kid, and am reasonably proficient at lot of stuff, particularly drums, but primarily a guitar player. Big fan of progressive metal, so I mess around with obscure tunings, strange time signatures, 7 string guitars and whatnot

I mainly play Bass. I have 6 guitars, 2 ukuleles, 4 keyboards/an electric piano, a drum set and a saxophone. I do play a bit of the other instruments listed (excluding saxophone, I just press random keys). My favourite instruments tone-wise are the Piano and Violin.

Edited by Aera
9 hours ago, Boris said:

I played the Piano till my Grade 8 Exam, after finishing it I kind of just stopped playing. I've played the trumpet for the last 6 years though. Other than that I don't play any other instruments 

The two best instruments, I did something similar at my old school but it was with the use of drums and trumpet. Very fun and very loud.

7 hours ago, Aera said:

I mainly play Bass. I have 6 guitars, 2 ukuleles, 4 keyboards/an electric piano, a drum set and a saxophone. I do play a bit of the other instruments listed (excluding saxophone, I just press random keys). My favourite instruments tone-wise are the Piano and Violin.

Flex 

<3

I played the Violin for a few years, but my teacher left the state and his replacement wasn’t very good so I decided to stop. I’ll probably get back into it sooner or later once I get the motivation and am not overburdened by other commitments.

• Like 1