Ban Details

How long was the ban for:

Perma

Which staff member banned you:

Octavian Grant (STEAM_0:1:44379558) 

What date did the ban occur:

16-11-17 14:15 

What was the reason for the ban:

ZERO Intent to RP,staff disrespect, constant minge.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

Been way too long, Wouldn't remember.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

I think my actions in the past were probably childish as I don't remember. But in my time away from gaming I got some time to get away. I do apologise for my actions on 16 11 17. I am sorry to the staff I caused trouble too. I think my span of perma ban should be over due to my long time away from this game. I am wanting to come back to gmod an enjoy the servers of imperial gaming networks. 

Ban Appeal.PNG

Edited by Summit
  • Haha 2

+1

Its been nearly two years and you seem to be at least a little bit apologetic for your actions, you were banned for an actual reason obviously, but you have apologised and realistically, if you minge you can just be banned again.

Nonetheless, @Cody and Frank (who I can't @ for some reason) were involved in this ban and I think it would be good for them to reply and weigh in on this.

My opinion is subject to change

Good luck with your appeal.

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

Its been nearly two years and you seem to be at least a little bit apologetic for your actions, you were banned for an actual reason obviously, but you have apologised and realistically, if you minge you can just be banned again.

Nonetheless, @Cody and Frank (who I can't @ for some reason) were involved in this ban and I think it would be good for them to reply and weigh in on this.

@Head Coach Frank Bailey 

+1

To be put on a short 2 week trial period, 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

+1 I believe you should be given an opportunity to prove yourself, you’ve taken a considerable amount of time away from the server and hopefully this time has done you well to reflect on your actions and rectify any potential issues. My opinion is subject to change.

1 hour ago, Matrix said:

+1 I believe you should be given an opportunity to prove yourself, you’ve taken a considerable amount of time away from the server and hopefully this time has done you well to reflect on your actions and rectify any potential issues. My opinion is subject to change.

+1, well said Matrix

5 hours ago, Bailey said:

+1

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

I think It has been nearly 2 years. I respect that you waited this long to make a ban appeal. You deserve another chance But you make the same mistakes again and you can expect to end up right back where you are currently.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/30/2019 at 3:31 AM, Head Coach Frank said:

I can't even remeber you sorry i got no problem with you being unbanned

Since Frank is fine with you being unbanned, I leave a strong +1