[IG] taki

• SteamID32:

• In Game Name:
    [Ф] Taki

• Time Played Imperial RP:
    2w 16hrs 18m
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    playtim.png.49011bd095594e6eded5c94d3136cad4.png

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have had no warns since joining the community

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have had no bans since joining the community.

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    From 2015-2017 I was a Super Admin on GamingLights Military Roleplay Server.

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    Since I joined the community 7 months ago, I've always had wondered what it would be like to become an event master. Organizing and executing experiences that may have a lasting effect on players (positive I hope) is something that I would love to try my best to achieve, and after getting to know the ropes of the server and learn the in's and outs of how an event works, I believe I'm now ready to become an event master.

I believe that I'll be able to provide an entirely new perspective on events and how they are run to maximize the potential to create a lasting, fun and exhilarating experience for not only specific regiments, but for all. While being an event character, I've always taken notes and written down ideas after their finished on how I could use their strengths to achieve better If I ever wanted to become an event master myself and sharing my ideas and creative mind with the community is something that I want to spill out and spread so that everyone is impacted in some way after my events are finished.

Drafting small notes during and after events and turning them into fleshed out, intricate stories is something that I've always had a passion to do and I love seeing people intimately involved with the characters and scenarios I create. Having these skills bottled up and only opening them to a select few people is something that I'm ashamed I haven't spread but if I am granted the opportunity to become an event master, I will try my hardest to prove to you that events can be so much more than bland EXP grinders but actually detailed experiences for everyone.

Imperial Gaming has had an impact on my life and I've been lucky enough to meet some great people while learning more details about Star Wars along the way and I think it's time that I give back to the community by creating a lasting, positive effect on everyone through the telling of stories and events.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    Ever since I've joined the community I've had an idea in mind that I believe will bring people to take a whole new perspective on events, and this idea is to introduce and create an expanded roleplay universe for my events, creating intricate, meaningful characters that bring a whole new aspect to the way events are run and play out in the end. Creating characters and organisations to add life to stories is something I've worked on since I was much younger and since I've joined I've had a number of ideas up my sleeve that I believe could be a breakthrough for not just myself, but all event masters on the server.

This expanded universe would involve recurring characters and groups that may be fighting against the Empire or working with them to provide a unique experience whenever one my events are held. Far too many times have I be involved in plain and simple "Rebel shoot em ups" where rebels board the ISD and get defeated. Events like these can only be done so many times before people begin to lose interest and just hop off whenever one is held be it on-ship or off.

And the expanded universe doesn't stop there. Imagine if all event masters begun creating expanded universes with unique and interesting characters that bring life to events and then cross them over with other event masters characters, I just cant even begin to see what it would look like. My overall goal for this idea though is to see users get genuinely excited when recurring characters and groups get involved in my events because at the end of the day, creating those memories is what matters most to me.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    As stated in the question prior, I would love to introduce and create an expanded roleplay universe for my events that brings a new buzz to the way events are executed on and off-ship. Be it a peaceful diplomatic boarding by humble scrappers looking for refuge, or blood-thirsty Trandoshan slavers, my utmost concern is to create memories that last for years to come when events like mine are played out.

As well as creating an expanded roleplay universe, I would love to showcase each regiments skills and abilities as much as I can when an event plays out, including as many regiments as possible. Each regiment works day in, day out to perfect and harness their abilities given to them to prove that they are deserving of their roles, but too many events shun these traits and limit almost all regiments to just using their guns to resolve situations rather than recognizing them for their true purpose.

When I want to make a decision on who should get a placing in an event, I want it to always be the hardest decision I've made, because that's how it should be. I've noticed that placings are too often awarded to those who aren't harnessing their true purpose be it by holding down mouse one or just being able to type fast, the days of incorrect and unjust placings will end if I am granted the permission to become an event master.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes

• Anything else you would like to add?
    While I was apart of GamingLights Military Roleplay I had an expansive knowledge of ULX Console Commands but have since not used them for two years. Basic commands using the ULX menu is something I can work with but I will need tutorials on key details.

I am currently in a crucial time period at school and take the week to focus on my studies. However I am able to play extensively on weekends and can play for long periods of time. I understand if this is the reason why this application may get denied and take no offence if it is the deciding factor. I can also play most days during public holidays and school breaks.

EVENT IDEA 2 HAS BEEN ADDED

• Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
    Yes
Edited by taki
Added Event Idea 2 and Updated Event Idea 1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Neutral  Leaning towards +1
Your a good person and your app is very detailed and your event idea is very detailed in my opinion and the only reason im not doing +1 is i just want to read the other event idea until then im neutral but good Luck
Now that i have seen your second idea i will be chaning to a +1

Edited by SOUL
Changing to +1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Neutral  Leaning towards +1
Your a good person and your app is very detailed and your event idea is very detailed in my opinion and the only reason im not doing +1 is i just want to read the other event idea until then im neutral but good Luck

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I should be able to pick up my laptop with the second event idea tomorrow afternoon and hopefully it doesn't disappoint!

+1

The detail on the first event idea should show the dedication and want to be in the event master team.

Very well put together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Risk said:

+1

The detail on the first event idea should show the dedication and want to be in the event master team.

Very well put together.

Thank you for taking the time to make a response! The second event should be up tomorrow afternoon!

21 minutes ago, Risk said:

+1

Very well put together.

Just now, Kamelieon said:

Thank you for the support Kamelieon! Be sure to ask me any questions and come back tomorrow afternoon when Event Idea 2 will be up!

1 hour ago, Risk said:

+1

Very well put together.

Agreed, good luck my man

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Risk said:

+1

Very well put together.

+1 from me Good Luck

3 minutes ago, Crunchy said:

+1 from me Good Luck

11 minutes ago, Marsh said:

Agreed, good luck my man

Thank you guys! Event 2 is coming out tomorrow afternoon if your looking for more details about the first expanded universe series!

Please refrain from posting after someone  as  to not unnecessarily bump your application,  that's what the react feature is for.

On a brighter note I have had no negative interactions with you and have seen you on a lot, you're an active member of our community.

The event ideas  are  good  the 1st one mainly. 

+1

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

Please refrain from posting after someone  as  to not unnecessarily bump your application,  that's what the react feature is for.

On a brighter note I have had no negative interactions with you and have seen you on a lot, you're an active member of our community.

The event ideas  are  good  the 1st one mainly. 

+1

+1

Good luck Brother

• Like 1

+1

Your applications proves that you have the passion and commitment needed in order to become a successful EM. I look forward to seeing how you progress should you be accepted.

Best of luck,

Death.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

As someone who actively enjoys doing droid events do to their versatility, I absolutely love your event ideas. They're interesting, has a story, and you even fleshed out the characters. In fact, it reminds me of something I would do, only this one is a lot more fleshed out, detailed, and planned. I almost see no flaws in this application and am proud to give you a huge +1.

• Like 1

Just had a read of your events and they are pretty good but from my experience with you I believe you are extremely mature and would fit extremely well for the role. In terms of your actual application there is a lot of detail and I believe that you are able to put in the effort to run some really good events and be able to assist others whilst doing it. 

+1

• Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 3:25 PM, Risk said:

+1

Very well put together.

+1 due to the reasons stated above. Good luck.

• Like 1

Hey Taki,

Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!

We are pleased to inform you that you have been successful in your application for a trial period. Please contact me on the forums to begin the induction process. 

Congratulations!

• Like 1