• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:46939729
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Soul
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2w 6d 11h 35mins
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    1906022693_ImperialGamingImperialRPPlayTimeProof.PNG.958c767241501fa8a60699fa65a34d53.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Staff Experience - Admin on Derivative Gaming (Clone wars/Jedi Vs Sith)
    Moderator on Reality RP (DarkRP)
    Event Master on Derivative Gaming (Clone Wars)
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    Well, I've been thinking about becoming an event master on IG for a while now and well I want to help out the server and its players by hopefully hosting some good events. I also want to because I liked being an Event Master on another server and that server shut down so why not become an event master on my favorite server. All I want to do is try and give some more entertainment to the players of IG. The final reason I am applying for Event Master is that it relieves me of some of my stress and makes me happy because I would be helping people.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    Well, I can bring a Mature, kind, persistent and creative person who dedicates himself to his work and won't stop until something's done. I also have extensive knowledge of ULX. I like to write and read a lot, I sometimes write my own short stories which I believe can help me in creating events if I get accepted. I.get along nicely with people and can work with anyone. In the end, I'm just an average person who has his flaws and in my opinion, I can't be better than any of the event master's as they are all great people but I can try and become one of them.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?

Well I would add in a consequence system, for example in all major decisions in events will have multiple outcomes but each outcome will have pros and cons, a pro could be extra life, and con could be the armory gets raided allowing worse weapons. I also would add a lot more event character decision making the event plot very changeable depending on how the EC's act but with this idea, it would be impossible to figure the outcome meaning I would need to improvise a lot. I also want to try and add in roles/jobs inside the event for each reg even if it is a very small job because I see a lot of regs's either left out or just not doing a role as instead they would just be shooting stuff the whole event.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Thank you for reading my application. Any and all feedback is welcome. If you have any questions feel free to message me. If there are any problems with my application please let me know
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by SOUL
More Detail

Hi Soul Glad you decided to apply, lets jump in shall  we.

You are an active member of our community and can handle a decent amount of ST's 

Good amount of experience.

Application could be answered with a bit more  detail.

Some-what Well- Known

Event ideas are good but can be unpacked and planned better.

A Neutral for now.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Mongo said:

You are an active member of our community and can handle a decent amount of ST's 

Some-what Well- Known

A Neutral for now.

Neutral leaning to a +1

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Some-what Well- Known

A Neutral for now.

I agree with the above, Some points are if you were to sneak Jedi Padawans aboard the ISD with sith on we should sense there presents straight away so you couldn't hide that. Then there's your ending its good to see that events can go more then one way however you need to be prepared for someones RP to impact your events greatly and change the event completely so you need to be able to run and event on the fly and improvise. another is back story if you go into the bridge and hold people hostage for 996th members that were treasonous and people don't know who or what you are talking about so they wont meet your demands and will just go in and kill your EC's. you could hold an event back to back slots and the first is to bring 996th members on the ISD then have them Commit Treason and get them caught so then people know what your are referring too and understand.

Edited by Stubzy
  • Upvote 1

I can't go past some facts here Soul, I don't know you that well, that's possibly my bad, I'm unsure, I hardly see you online when I'm online and active 6-8 hours of the day, on top of that though, here are somethings that definitely need to be fixed about this application.

• The application is littered with grammatical mistakes, spelling errors and overall could need more in regards to detail and depth of your responses. I'd like you to go back and proofread the application, as well as edit it to add responses that better suit being an Event Master/applying for an Event Master position.
  • The Events are eh, they're not terrible, but they're not blow my mind super Events that prove you're above average and are better than the other applicants.
  • You seem dedicated enough and to have a decent amount of experience as a Staff Member albeit on Communities that didn't last very long.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

• Angry 1
  • Upvote 1

No detail, try to elaborate on your answer, it doesn't give me the impression that you actually want to be apart of the Event master team when you answer questions with a 2 line response.

Willing to change my response.

Good luck 

- Fizzy

Edited by wflizzi
  • Upvote 1

Sorry Soul but after being in ISB and seeing you first hand I don't believe you are fit to be a member of the staff team. Perhaps you have it in you to be an event master but becoming a member of the staff team is something I really don't agree with, here's why:

You say in your application that you are mature, kind and persistent, well I know for a fact that you arn't the first two. I will refer to one specific example such as the other day during 501st debrief. There was a minge in ST bunks that kept yelling and it was going through the walls, I PMed him and asked him to stop but he just keep yelling. After being sick of it I ran into ST bunks (OOC) and told him to shut up, and when I left you PMed me and said if I am ever in ST bunks again I will be AOSed. I replied saying it was clearly OOC and the ST was minging and you replied back and said I don't care if it was OOC or not, I will still AOS you. This to me is certainly not an example of maturity or kindness.

16 hours ago, SOUL said:

Well i can bring a Mature, kind, persistent

There are also a lot of other examples such as the state of this application, your activity and your general attitude to the server. I feel you are unfit at this time to be an event master on the server which is why I will be leaving a -1. Goodluck

Edited by Larko
16 hours ago, Mongo said:

Some-what Well- Known

A Neutral for now.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Larko said:

will refer to one specific example such as the other day during 501st debrief. There was a minge in ST bunks that kept yelling and it was going through the walls, I PMed him and asked him to stop but he just keep yelling. After being sick of it I ran into ST bunks (OOC) and told him to shut up, and when I left you PMed me and said if I am ever in ST bunks again I will be AOSed. I replied saying it was clearly OOC and the ST was minging and you replied back and said I don't care if it was OOC or not, I will still AOS you. This to me is certainly not an example of maturity or kindness.

In regards to this. I was present during this situation. It is law that nobody under Brigadier is to enter another regiment's bunks without permission. You violated this law and ran into the bunks telling us to shut up, in our own bunks. Soul replied by saying if you came back in you'd be AOS, which is perfectly valid in this situation. Saying that you entered the bunks in an "ooc" manner is irrelevant, as this is a SeriousRP server, and anything not specifically labelled OOC can be used in character, in which case, this was. I don't believe it's fair to use this situation to discredit Soul, as his actions were not only justified, but would have been done by any other member of ST-C given the circumstances. I stand behind Soul in this case.

As for the rest of the application. The app itself lacks in detail which i would have liked to see. With the rest of the app, i can't mention anything which hasn't already been said. I think your events are fine, but need crucial detail which can be refined over time, which you definitely have the ability to do.

On a personal level, we work very closely together. I've seen how you work, and while you sometimes goof off, you're overall a good trooper and a good person. What i'd like to see from you is more activity. You've put in a substantial amount of work and time into the ST Corps, however i'd like to see you put the same amount of effort into duties as EM. I think you have potential, however your actions now will determine your success as EM.

I am going to give this a +1. You may have made mistakes in the past, but your ability to identify and learn from these mistakes is part of the reason i have faith in you. I believe that with the right training and guidance, you will succeed.

+1

Best of luck,

Death. 

• Downvote 2
On 7/26/2019 at 7:49 PM, Bailey said:

I can't go past some facts here Soul, I don't know you that well, that's possibly my bad, I'm unsure, I hardly see you online when I'm online and active 6-8 hours of the day, on top of that though, here are somethings that definitely need to be fixed about this application.

• The application is littered with grammatical mistakes, spelling errors and overall could need more in regards to detail and depth of your responses. I'd like you to go back and proofread the application, as well as edit it to add responses that better suit being an Event Master/applying for an Event Master position.
  • The Events are eh, they're not terrible, but they're not blow my mind super Events that prove you're above average and are better than the other applicants.
  • You seem dedicated enough and to have a decent amount of experience as a Staff Member albeit on Communities that didn't last very long.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

I have to agree with Bailey here, I also do not believe your current activity levels are to the standard of what an Event Master requires at this current point in time.

On 7/26/2019 at 5:36 PM, Mongo said:

Some-what Well- Known

A Neutral for now.

Neutral

Everything has been stated above. My advice to you is try expanding your event ideas, really show what you can bring to the EM Team and why you should be picked over other applicants. On top of that, I would recommend engaging with other people within the Community, just an easier way of becoming more known with the Community and around the Server. Fix up the points Mongo has listed, as well as taking into consideration my advice, and I'll be more than happy to change my response.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1
On 7/28/2019 at 1:09 AM, Death said:

Saying that you entered the bunks in an "ooc" manner is irrelevant, as this is a SeriousRP server, and anything not specifically labelled OOC can be used in character, in which case, this was.

Okay man, I see where you are coming from.

You say this is a SeriousRP server, yet there was an ST yelling in your bunks through the wall thus interrupting our debrief, after being PMed and told to stop, he kept going. This incident is automatically assumed OOC because he was yelling through the ST walls, into the 501st bunks which was interrupting a very heavy RP debrief. I run in there, tell him to stop yelling and immediately leave, yes in law and serious RP I had no right to be in your bunks and Soul had every right to warn me. He warned me and I replied saying it was strictly OOC and he was minging through the walls, BUT he kept going on with it saying "I don't care, I will AOS you", which is the part that really annoyed me.

My response is completely justified @Death and if anything, you stood by and watched an ST minge and interrupt our "SeriousRP" when you should've told him to stop, it's okay to stand by Soul but don't patronize me for my response.

• Downvote 1
On 7/26/2019 at 7:06 PM, Mongo said:

Some-what Well- Known

A Neutral for now.

On 7/26/2019 at 5:36 PM, Mongo said:

Some-what Well- Known

A Neutral for now.

NEUTRAL due to the reasons stated above, I am leaning more towards a +1 just try and improve upon the said points above. Good luck.

• Advisor

Hey Soul! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!

Event Management have reviewed your potential position on the team, and we regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in receiving a position, and your application has been denied.

I'd love to see you reapply in two weeks after reviewing the community's feedback, and consulting previous accepted applications for a good idea of the standard required. Looking forward to reading it!

- Rook

• Rook locked this topic