• Admin not found

What date did the ban occur:

• 01/01/2016 @10:00:00

What was the reason for the ban:

• No metadata

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

• I decided to shoot a moderator

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

• I use to play with my friends, but we all stopped once I was banned on this server. We would like to get back into it as we had a lot fun. Due to the length of time I think it's fair to be given a second chance as I'm wishing to start playing again. :)  
  •  g711QKt.png

+1 has been a really long time and should be put on a probation period where if he gets warned within 2 weeks he gets perma banned again

4 hours ago, Pickle said:

+1 has been a really long time and should be put on a probation period where if he gets warned within 2 weeks he gets perma banned again

12 hours ago, Pickle said:

12 hours ago, Pickle said:

The only thing that tips me off a little bit about the Ban appeal is the timing but awhile ago the timing was definitely off and had a few people get bugged. 01/01/2016 the server didn't exist I believe... 

Guest Soltansam

Yeah I thought it might be bugged with the date. I do know however the ban happened mid-late 2016.

18 hours ago, Pickle said:

20 hours ago, Pickle said:

On 7/26/2019 at 5:06 AM, Pickle said:

ST-C can ensure he is up the standard that is required, and keep a close eye on him and his friends to ensure they don't breach the terms of his unban.

Kind Regards,

Death.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Death said:

ST-C can ensure he is up the standard that is required, and keep a close eye on him and his friends to ensure they don't breach the terms of his unban.

Kind Regards,

Death.

Thank you for you contribution to this thread Death, and ensuring to keep an eye on him if given another chance. Just a friendly reminder that only Staff are permitted to comment on Ban Appeals. If you have any concerns or evidence against the people applying, forward it to a Staff Member and we will bring it forth :)

+1 As far as the Ban appeal goes, I believe you should be given another chance to Roleplay within our Community. Although, the ban date is definitely off as the Community didn't exist until late 2017. 

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

On 7/26/2019 at 2:36 AM, Pickle said: