• SteamID32:
    STEAM_1:1:67468325

• In Game Name:
    Julius

• Time Played Imperial RP:
    3W 0D 4H ...

• Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    1951456267_EMApplicationTime.PNG.6f4e513dd1194b6e09abe3f6c77d4c6f.PNG

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have received No warns.

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have received No bans.

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have not had the privilege as of yet but I am looking to start somewhere.

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying to be an Event Master because I want to enhance the RP of others around me and across the whole server. I believe I can help people enjoy themselves on this server and add a bit off zest to their time on Imperial Gaming. I believe that having this role will enable me to do so more then I do already. I want to be able to provide accurate Event's that pertain to Star Wars Lore but still provide and enjoyable aspect. The best of both worlds really. I am also applying to assist the current Event Master team as they seem relatively under-staffed (Make note this is a minor reason).

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe I can bring a brain full of original ideas and very unique events (As can be seen by my 1st Event Idea) that provide fun and lore accuracy to the Imperial Gaming community. I believe I can personally act many roles to enhance RP if need be. I believe that I can be mature when I need to be but also do like to have fun. I believe that I would be a great asset to the already majestic team that provides the community with daily events. I believe I can provide quick-thinking to Events RP wise. I apologize if this section is lacking in particular as I find it hard to toot my own horn this much.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I believe I can create original events that include the whole ship instead of just one regiment. I have been in many events where I have not even been aware it was happening before it was over. I believe because of this I am more aware of everyone being included. In regards to making events more fun I can provide very unique RP and with the right EC's surely create many a meme. If people fancy a bit of combat I am also competent in the balancing of events so neither side is too overpowered therefore making it enjoyable for both parties. I just require a chance to prove myself as a lot of my good ideas are rather impromptu.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes (Very basic)

• Anything else you would like to add?
    I want to thank everyone who reads this and supports me for giving me the chance to be on the Event Master team. If Negative support is displayed I invite the person to layout some ways I could improve myself. Cheers, Julius
  • Coloured all the start of the lines blue in the larger paragraphs

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes

I require no Glory, only Results - Mitth'raw'nurodo 

Edited by funyguy1
Beauty
  • Julius changed the title to Julius' Event Master Application

Big +1

Julius has been one of the most friendly people I have had the privilege or meeting on the community,

I have no doubt that he would be well accustomed to serving the community as an Event Master.

• Like 1

+1

Wanted to put my teeth in my throat, good RP'er, seriously though, he's mature and I haven't seen him break character.

Opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Big +1

Julius has been one of the most friendly people I have had the privilege or meeting on the community,

I have no doubt that he would be well accustomed to serving the community as an Event Master.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sterling said:

Big +1

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

• Like 1

Hello and thank you for applying for a position as an imperial gaming event master!

I am here to provide some feedback about your application and here are my reasons:

- active

- not mature 

- can be very mingey from past experiences

- has an open staff app for santos rp

- overall good application

- events are laid out nice

From the points provided I will be leaving a Negative response to this application, Just work on your maturity and my opinion will be subject to change.

Sincerely, Solar.

Edited by Solar
  • Thinking 2

I have nothing but positivity for Julius and his application, he is excellent at Roleplay and is as creative and imaginative as some of our best EM team members, with some of the ideas he has thrown past me in the past only proving  to me his drive towards the community with his desire to join the EM team. It would be a shame to see an candidate such as him to be wasted when the EM team could use some fresh blood. So im going to be dropping the fattest +1 for julius. 

-Best of luck 

tenor.gif.ec16e94e51d782c11c4bf46dafecc29c.gif

(And i'm assuming you just haven't pulled down your santos application and are going to immediately after reading this thread)

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Basil said:

I have nothing but positivity for Julius and his application, he is excellent at Roleplay and is as creative and imaginative as some of our best EM team members, with some of the ideas he has thrown past me in the past only proving  to me his drive towards the community with his desire to join the EM team. It would be a shame to see an candidate such as him to be wasted when the EM team could use some fresh blood. So im going to be dropping the fattest +1 for julius. 

-Best of luck 

Big +1

I've had nothing but absolute pleasure in talking and engaging with Julius around the server/community. Like Basil has stated, the EM Team could use some fresh blood, and Julius is definitely a top candidate for the role. 

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

All feedback is welcome, Negative and Positive. I prefer people speak their mind so I can know what to improve on. 

Regarding my Maturity and 'Mingyness'. I have been actively trying to improve that and I think my RP at times can be leaning towards a minge but I only do so to bring Joy to others. I do not classify myself as a minge rather as a connoisseur on joy. This is also another reason why I believe I should be EM because I believe that I bring joy to people through my actions. 

Cheers, Julius

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I will be leaving neutral on the this application because,

• Has the ability to command and control a moderate group of people
  • Can be quite toxic and inconsiderate of other people at times
  • From knowledge, has moderate understanding of Star Wars universe
  • Events seem moderately fine, would like to see a heavy passive RP event added

Best of luck, 

Carswell

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
On 7/24/2019 at 7:48 PM, wflizzi said:

Neutral

Pros

• Active
  • Well known

Cons

• Can be a little mingy

1 hour ago, Carswell said:

I will be leaving neutral on the this application because,

• Has the ability to command and control a moderate group of people
  • Can be quite toxic and inconsiderate of other people at times
  • From knowledge, has moderate understanding of Star Wars universe
  • Events seem moderately fine, would like to see a heavy passive RP event added

Best of luck, 

Carswell

I agree Neutral from me

• Like 1

+1 I think you have the ability to be a good EM. I don't really know you but I know you've been with the community for a while. Though you're:

9 hours ago, Carswell said:

quite toxic and inconsiderate of other people at times

I'll assume you will improve on these issues. Remember that maturity has to be increased a lot when becoming staff but i'm sure that shouldn't be a problem.

Good Luck!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Ragdig said:

+1 I think you have the ability to be a good EM. I don't really know you but I know you've been with the community for a while. Though you're:

I'll assume you will improve on these issues. Remember that maturity has to be increased a lot when becoming staff but i'm sure that shouldn't be a problem.

Good Luck!

Thank you for your support Ragdig. I do realise that becoming staff and maturity go hand in hand and I am actively working on the constructive criticism I receive from my peers :) . In particular the words of Carswell. 

Cheers, Julius

• Like 1
On 7/25/2019 at 12:46 AM, Basil said:

-Best of luck 

+1

• Like 1

Hey Julius,

Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!

We are pleased to inform you that you have been successful in your application for a trial period. Please contact me on the forums to begin the induction process. 

Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Rook locked this topic