Whats your Favourite Chocolates? 

Template 

Chocolate:

1. What is it? (Describe the Chocolate)

2.Why Do you like it?

Here are mine 

Chocolate: Flake 

A Crumbly Piece Of Chocolate Like the Name suggests, Its flaky and Light on the Tongue  

2.Why Do you like it?

Its a Good Light Chocolate snack, Which is good.

Chocolate: Timeout

Its a Chocolate Wafer with a Chocolate Coating and its Soft and Makes a nice Chew Sound 

2.Why Do you like it?

Its Nice, Plus it Like a Jojo Reference 

ZA WURDO (TimeOut) 

Ok Guys 

wanna see your epic reply's

Dont Diss other peoples Choices aswell thats dog

-Delta 

• Like 1

Chocolate: Imperial Grade blue milk ration chocolate

1. What is it? It is a chocolate massively produced by the Empire and handed out to their troopers.

2. Why Do you like it? I like it because it's the only food I got in a week.

Chocolate: Flakes (By far)

1. What is it? A hardish chocolate that I really really enjoy, as the name of it states it is flaky chocolate, layers and layers of goodness.

2. Why Do you like it? HOW COULD YOU NOT ENJOY THIS! It's like a gift from the Emperor himself... /me mouth starts to water

• Like 1

Chocolate: Turkish Delight

What is it? rose-flavoured Turkish delight surrounded by milk chocolate.

Why do you like it? It tastes good

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

Chocolate: Imperial Grade blue milk ration chocolate

1. What is it? It is a chocolate massively produced by the Empire and handed out to their troopers.

2. Why Do you like it? I like it because it's the only food I got in a week.

Chocolate: Flakes (By far)

1. What is it? A hardish chocolate that I really really enjoy, as the name of it states it is flaky chocolate, layers and layers of goodness.

2. Why Do you like it? HOW COULD YOU NOT ENJOY THIS! It's like a gift from the Emperor himself... /me mouth starts to water

Rp i Like it 

Chocolate: White

1. What is it? ...

2. Why do I like it? ....

Jk white chocolate is an abomination and should all be melted to nothing.

Edited by Welly
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Chocolate: Ferrero Rocher

1. What is it? A Ferrero Rocher is a spherical chocolate sweet made by an Italian chocolatier. The chocolates consist of a whole roasted hazelnut encased in a thin wafer shell filled with hazelnut cream including vegetable oil and covered in milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.

2.Why Do you like it? I enjoy eating Ferrero Rochers due to their superior taste and expense. They are honestly so tasty and I love Raffaellos equally (the white version)

Edited by Kamelieon

42 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

Chocolate: Ferrero Rocher

1. What is it? A Ferrero Rocher is a spherical chocolate sweet made by an Italian chocolatier. The chocolates consist of a whole roasted hazelnut encased in a thin wafer shell filled with hazelnut cream including vegetable oil and covered in milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.

2.Why Do you like it? I enjoy eating Ferrero Rochers due to their superior taste and expense. They are honestly so tasty and I love Raffaellos equally (the white version)

Preach darling 

I don't really f**k with chocolate, I don't mind a crunchie every so often.

Crunchie is a weird honeycomb chocolate thing.

Idk dude, it tastes good, why else.

14 hours ago, Vanilla said:

Chocolate: Turkish Delight

This does put a smile on my face :)

Chocolate: Doom's Candy

What is it?: Chocolate covered Gizka droppings mixed with many artificial colours and flavorings.

Why do you like it?: Because it was the only thing we could eat that didn't taste like mentally handicapped potatoes during the clone wars.

Why can we not get this anymore?: Because the Imperial pest control association would not let us keep Gizka on the ship as they kept multiplying. I asked Canderous for advice, but he said I could figure it out on my own.

(Many Star Wars/Life/Stevo references in this post - Can you find/understand them all them all?)

Edited by Stevo.

6 hours ago, Stevo. said:

Chocolate: Doom's Candy

What is it?: Chocolate covered Gizka droppings mixed with many artificial colours and flavorings.

Why do you like it?: Because it was the only thing we could eat that didn't taste like mentally handicapped potatoes during the clone wars.

Why can we not get this anymore?: Because the Imperial pest control association would not let us keep Gizka on the ship as they kept multiplying. I asked Canderous for advice, but he said I could figure it out on my own.

(Many Star Wars/Life/Stevo references in this post - Can you find/understand them all them all?)

Dont know you well Enough to Understand them

11 minutes ago, Delta said:

Dont know you well Enough to Understand them

Many KOTOR references, one reference to the natural confectionery company, two references to Doom's Unit from the Clone Wars TV show and another SW reference from Robot Chicken. Plus a few Stevo specific references.

So not all are too hard to find ;)

Edited by Stevo.

18 minutes ago, Stevo. said:

Many KOTOR references, one reference to the natural confectionery company, two references to Doom's Unit from the Clone Wars TV show and another SW reference from Robot Chicken. Plus a few Stevo specific references.

So not all are too hard to find ;)

Aight 

Chocolate: A triple choc fudge melted cookie heated freshly from a oven.

Think of a cookie. Now add more cookie and more chocolate, make it fresh, warm, home baked and filled with home cooking. No but really its a super nice cookie that I have to hand bake IRL. Abit sugary thow but worth the weight. I would OD.

2.Why Do you like it?

... do i need to answer this? 

9 minutes ago, LimeStrider said:

Chocolate: A triple choc fudge melted cookie heated freshly from a oven.

Think of a cookie. Now add more cookie and more chocolate, make it fresh, warm, home baked and filled with home cooking. No but really its a super nice cookie that I have to hand bake IRL. Abit sugary thow but worth the weight. I would OD.

2.Why Do you like it?

... do i need to answer this? 

Thanks lime 

Love ya

<3 

I made homemade brownies yesterday and they're legit better than anything I've ever tasted. Took me 10 goes over the last few weeks to get 'em right.

1 hour ago, Rook said:

I made homemade brownies yesterday and they're legit better than anything I've ever tasted. Took me 10 goes over the last few weeks to get 'em right.

Sounds Good 

Describe the Taste Plz

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this