This Fourm was closed by me because of people bullying me of it i thought i was aloud to do my own opinion like it says but aprntly not.

Creating staff reports Anyone is more than welcome to make a staff report and express their opinions. We request when making the report you doprovide evidence of the situation (Videos, Screenshots ETC), if you have had any witnes

Edited by Husky_Snow101
Closed
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1

What does 'Biest' mean?

EDIT: Oh 'Biased' alright, I genuinely didn't know what you were trying to spell.

Try getting Nvidia Shadowplay or OBS so you can gather evidence for a Staff Report in future if you ever do want to make one.

Because there is no evidence it is hard for people to give their takes on a report like this.

Edited by Sterling

I feel like this is a sh*tpost not going to lie, but giving you the benefit of the doubt you still need evidence to take out a staff report. This is an issue that could have been resolved by simply poking Cecil on the TS server.

Edited by Basil
3 minutes ago, Basil said:

I feel like this is a sh*tpost not going to lie, but giving you the benefit of the doubt you still need evidence to take out a staff report. This is an issue that could have been resolved by simply poking Cecil on the TS server.

Quality of the evidence aside, this guy is in re-education again  r i g h t   n o w  for resisting orders and being a general minge, so yeah, there is a high likelihood that he was just arrested for doing something that would get anyone arrested

• Upvote 2

Are you able to elaborate on other interactions you've had with the staff member in question that warrants them being biased?
I was a witness to your detainment, and a small part of the sit.
I don't agree with that sit being biased / in favour of anyone. Discharging a firearm randomly into MH1 with other witnesses saying you weren't shooting at an Enemy along with disorderly conduct is a valid reason to be detained.

I'm just gonna lock this since its been edited, if he wants it re-opened he can re-edit the post and actually make a Staff Report.

Closed.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Bailey locked this topic