Donator Shop (F3 Menu)

The Donator Shop. The extra shop given to those who have donated to the server. Whether it be a contribution, a role, a special item, a TS channel, you get the donator tag. Within the Donator Shop, you have 6 different E-11s and a grapple hook. For the small price of 10 million points you too can get your own standard issue imperial weapon with either a different tracer or a small bit of extra damage or your own grapple hook.... The point is, if the donator shop is a sort of extra reward to the people who have donated why make everything so expensive? No one is going to buy an E-11 even if it does have a different tracer or a small bit of extra damage for 10 MILLION points. No one on the server has 10 million (unless you're a dev or can give yourself more points) and I doubt any one will save up for it. The donator shop in my opinion is quite useless and has nothing good to offer the people who have donated. There's no point to it with 6 E-11s, 2 of which are just standard E-11s with a different skin. 

Suggestion: If the e-11s and grapple hook prices were lower then it would make the donator shop somewhat useful because no one is buying a skined E-11 for 600,000 points right?  

Edited by Peguin
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

Good morning,

I can't help but think that the donator pointshop was just never completed, hence the expensive weapons and grappling hook. 

Adjusting prices & available weapons would be an improvement. Points are earned very slowly, even despite the bonuses (eg donator, Staff, [IG] thing) the prices are a little unreasonable. I agree with this.

Maxine.

• Upvote 1

Sounds Good

I'd Say we Add more things to it like on CW

not the Exact same weapons But you Know 

Also dont Add grenades 

Eg More health. More weapons 

• Upvote 1

Yeah I would have to agree with this.

The pricing within the system needs to be altered to a more realistic standard whilst still being somewhat "difficult" to obtain.

I was told that any of the items that are 10,000,000 credits are not meant to be purchased and were removed for one reason or the other. In saying this, that means that the donator store only has a couple of unique guns that still cost upwards of 250,000 for an E-11 with a different tracer.

2 hours ago, Delta said:

Sounds Good

I'd Say we Add more things to it like on CW

not the Exact same weapons But you Know 

Also dont Add grenades 

Eg More health. More weapons 

I concur with this :D I want me some more Health :) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

Add a Health Pack to the donator shop that can be added on top of the one already available to everyone.

I gotta agree with Ramirez here.

We just got a health buff from the new quest system, we really wanna keep powercreeping the health?

Sure, but then all the weapons should be updated to do more damage to compensate