Alternatives to Naboo

Thoughts on Naboo  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Naboo less in map rotation?

• Yes, I would like to rotate to other maps more often.
    • No, I am happy with the current usage of Naboo in Map Rotations.

The reason I am making this post is because I have become really bored of Naboo.

Based on this I've made this thread in an effort to try to get an idea of how people feel towards Naboo being our default option for Thursday rotations. 

I think instead of going to the same map every Thursday, we should rotate between another map that the community would be fond of.
I don't think Naboo is a particularly bad map -- but re-using it over and over makes it really bland and boring. 

Here's a collection of maps that I think contain some suitable alternatives to Naboo for Thursday rotations: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=827705082

• Upvote 1

I don't think Naboo is too bad but I do understand why people don't like it. We also use Banankin but nobody really likes that map either. We also may be going back to the deathstar because of a update to the map and Galen Erso also coming back.

• Upvote 1

I honestly really like Naboo. I've had some great memories on the map from getting kidnapped to opening a coffee shop and it can be really fun. But changing the map up a bit is always good. I think that though Naboo should stay a main one we should try other maps. I think that a map that lets people become civilians is good because there's always rp going on.

• Advisor

Everyone wants the Deathstar, but as soon as you got it last time, everyone hated it after 3 days and said it sucked...........

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Wolf said:

Everyone wants the Deathstar, but as soon as you got it last time, everyone hated it after 3 days and said it sucked...........

The death star is a great map. Unfortunately after a while like other maps, it does get stale and events are hard to run on it. However I think death star as a rotation map will keep things fresh and we will be pretty fun.

(Yes I do know the deathstar map doesn't currently work)

2 hours ago, Vanilla said:

The death star is a great map. Unfortunately after a while like other maps, it does get stale and events are hard to run on it. However I think death star as a rotation map will keep things fresh and we will be pretty fun.

(Yes I do know the deathstar map doesn't currently work)

One of the problems with the Death star map is that there is lots to do for Navy, ISB and Gov. But the Military and Sith can get a bit bored which is understandable. And not to mention the EM's start to scratch their heads after they have kept running Sim's but then start getting backlash from the server pop.