What's the mingiest thing you've done?

4 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

Back in my ST days before I became Kamelieon (my name was Epic) there was a debrief (the Semi OG one) and I decided to step back from the ST line, take my E-11 and BRATATATATATAA

I knew that happened, you always denied it >:( Mr epic ezale

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day our favourite execution method was to freeze a line of LFS TIEs on one side of the DS-01 hangar, put the victim on the other side of the hangar, jump in all of them one by one and cran

Killed the majority of people onboard the ship a few times.....

I don't need to say anything, and I'm gonna be roasted for bringing this back up, worth it though.

Posted Images

First day in ISB @Kristofer told me that I was selected to assist him with Sith Temple inspections.

Being new to ISB I assumed the Bureau had authorisation to conduct SIth Temple inspections and so I wandered into the Temple with him and inspected everything from the Emperor's chair to the different regimental bunks.

By this point Kristofer had been killed so I began hiding in the Temple for a long 20 minutes before I escaped with my life never to again conduct Sith Temple inspections as Sterling X.

• Like 1

Probably back when I was in 996th, and you'd be on a late shift, and the Generals would almost stop RP'ing completely, and just mess around.

Also that time we hid inside the IHC door, and waited for some poor unsuspecting trooper to try and run in. Upon which he'd be surrounded, and yelled at by the whole guard.

P.S. Shoutout to @Bibleman for being the mingiest ST I've ever seen, getting himself kicked and blacklisted from nearly everything, and causing all kinds of mayhem.

Edited by Dave
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

Very serious rp'er, quite literally never broke character unless you were in teamspeak/discord with him. 

Hammer is Pureus 2.0 but with less edge.

• Upvote 2

cecil sent the scar rigrag squadron on a mission. I was given  a pair of fists and a target.

On that day the rig-rag squadron was disbanded when Rigdag  was  thrown out of the  airlock by Vader.

Edited by Mongo
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Mongo said:

cecil sent the scar rigrag squadron on a mission. I was given  a pair of fists and a target.

On that day the rig-rag squadron was disbanded when Rigdag  was  thrown out of the  airlock by Vader.

Now only one rig-rag remains. The rest? Waiting for the call.

On 7/18/2019 at 2:15 PM, Sterling said:

First day in ISB @Kristofer told me that I was selected to assist him with Sith Temple inspections.

Being new to ISB I assumed the Bureau had authorisation to conduct SIth Temple inspections and so I wandered into the Temple with him and inspected everything from the Emperor's chair to the different regimental bunks.

By this point Kristofer had been killed so I began hiding in the Temple for a long 20 minutes before I escaped with my life never to again conduct Sith Temple inspections as Sterling X.

This is a lie. Helsing force choked both of us in less than 2 seconds.

• Thinking 1