Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ragdig

What's the mingiest thing you've done?

Minging. Everyone's done it no matter how serious you are, because to be honest most of the time being a minge can be really fun. So what were the funniest, worst, most stupid crimes you committed against rp on this server or others?

We don't judge here boys so share freely

• Upvote 1

Where do I start 

Here lol 

I said to little who was vader back in the day 

"im throw sand in your face"

I didint end up doing it but idk 

Edited by Delta
  • Like 1

On this server, it would likely be when i unsuccessfully suggested someone cross an AOS line.

On other servers, we don't talk about that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Back in my ST days before I became Kamelieon (my name was Epic) there was a debrief (the Semi OG one) and I decided to step back from the ST line, take my E-11 and BRATATATATATAA

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just realised I didn't share mine

Basically I whipped a trooper because he was planning a mutiny and he was screaming really loud and then we all had to talk to IHC

Luigi lost the video smh

Also basically everyday in 212th on CW was a mingefest

Edited by Ragdig

Back in the day our favourite execution method was to freeze a line of LFS TIEs on one side of the DS-01 hangar, put the victim on the other side of the hangar, jump in all of them one by one and crank the engine to max speed, jump out, shoot them 4-5 times with an E11, then unfreeze them all so they go flying towards the victim and blow them up

this is just off the top though, almost certainly had some bigger minge moments than this... There was the time @Snoozy and I stole a dropship,

and that time ISB went to Space Mexico
unknown.png?width=639&height=609b475ce7110f85fcfa5420b25fd0f70f6.pngScreenshot_76.png?width=1083&height=610

Edited by Tonberry
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Pretty cringe but I would go to the med bay every other day for becoming a cat

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Pretty cringe but I would go to the med bay every other day for becoming a cat

Neko neko knee

Well,

One day When i was a fresh recruit in Chimaera with my bois, @Basil @Gunjies @SiegeMonkey, we were chilling with cody when he was thrawn in mh2, and there was dropships being flown. Basil said, and i quote "you won't steal one of those dropships infront of thrawn" so... I did it.

After this i got gunjies arrested as you can see in my signature.

Im a CO's nightmare, good entertainment tho 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Gregis said:

Well,

One day When i was a fresh recruit in Chimaera with my bois, @Basil @Gunjies @SiegeMonkey, we were chilling with cody when he was thrawn in mh2, and there was dropships being flown. Basil said, and i quote "you won't steal one of those dropships infront of thrawn" so... I did it.

After this i got gunjies arrested as you can see in my signature.

Im a CO's nightmare, good entertainment tho 

yes and also Navy comms it in and we told you to leave the server quick so you wont screwed boi good times :)

Edited by Jonathan
  • Like 1

Accidentally Crashing the server when @Denzham (Iris) was Building a Sith tournament. He was very mad at me.

• Angry 1

Mingiest thing I've done as a player was when I was a Terror Trooper back in 2017, where I cloaked into Sith Temple on rishi moon and grappled the Emperor and successfully escaped...

Mingiest thing I've done as a staff member was late at night where I yeeted a washing machine prop behind me and killing a Lambda driver...

• Like 1

Mingiest thing ive ever done that comes to mind would have to be

when I tied up 2 sith and tazed a PT and booked it into the sith temple and proceeded to get mowed down by a random ST that decided to follow me.

(was under 20 players so it ok)

There was a event when i was in scar when i cloaked into the sith temple and sat on the emperors chair then i said i was the new emperor in comms.

putting a : ) at the end of a /me (/me smashes binoculars : ) )

I don't need to say anything, and I'm gonna be roasted for bringing this back up, worth it though.

• Facepalm 2
  • Upvote 2

Probably the mingiest thing I have done on the server was when I sued the Grand Moff for failure to follow WHS codes after I was arrested for suspected high treason as Stewart Blackmore. @Bailey was my attorney and @buckhop6 as on of the victims of the WHS violation when he was injured in a thermal detonater explosion. Was no surprise I was PKed within the following days by getting beaten by the entire server then shot to death by 6 Walkers after a failed assassination attempt on the Grand Moff. 

Or the time me and @Jye stole all the fruit from the ISD and claimed it for the Emperor. Back when @Cecil was an EM. 

Edited by Basil
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Basil said:

Probably the mingiest thing I have done on the server was when I sued the Grand Moff for failure to follow WHS codes after I was arrested for suspected high treason as Stewart Blackmore. @Bailey was my attorney and @buckhop6 as on of the victims of the WHS violation when he was injured in a thermal detonater explosion. Was no surprise I was PKed within the following days by getting beaten by the entire server then sh*t to death by 6 Walkers after a failed assassination attempt on the Grand Moff. 

The Court Hearing was not mingey at all! We RP'd hard dude, I made a super sick document for it as well! Letter of Demand looked all Star Warsy.

This is the document for all of you curious.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nFZHsRjBVkBzLfDT0C4AoVsXBMM6DcsMSwfqe91gdVo/edit?usp=sharing

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

lmao around 15:30, tries to call ISB racist when they have a black CO

Aye bruh, gotta cover every option.

When I was in Widow Squad, I killed a Stormtrooper-turned-Recruit when he had already minged and had been set back about 4 times that day. Was ruining my whole day.

I shot him to send him back to the recruit room so he could be out of my hair and so staff didn't have to send him back themselves.

Wolf warned me instantly without putting me in a sit and it's still my only warn withstanding to this year. I then wrote a very sh*tty and humiliating apology on the forums which was never accepted. I had nearly a 2 year clean streak... but as former staff I of course should've known better.

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Ragdig said:

Minging. Everyone's done it no matter how serious you are,

Have you heard the story of Darth Pureus the wise? 

• Haha 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.