• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#StormIlum Participation   

37 members have voted

1. 1. #StormIlum

• Join
    • WOULDNT JOIN

I have a Veri Veri Cood idea we will go and raid ilum as a joke of the Area 51 meme Raiding.

this event or RAID will be held on the 19/07/2019 the plan is using the transport ship to raid ilum and find out what the imperial high command are hiding from there citizens and troopers etc. ALIENS this can only be accomplished by having a EM holding this amazing idea if any EM or trooper would love to participate in this #StormIlum please reply to this allowing more people to join for the fun of it.

-Blackby

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

I'll Bring the 5.66mm Round Rifles and The Snakes 

also i have Monster Energy Drinks for the kyles 

I also got "Dont shoot me Lol Shirts" and "If i get shot you a poop" Hats 

Area 51 will be Ours 

i want dat stand arrow 

Wait this aint Facebook

You all saw nothing 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Uh, if anyone wants to do this go nuts but there will be in-character consequences if you do. 

I second this what's the date in Imperial time I can't read this "Earth" time ;) I'll be on the wall defending Ilum :P 

Sure just remove the drop ship teleporter so if anyone wants to come to Illum they have to do it in proper RP and fly there. At least means you have to admire the conspiracy and effort there as they need to get hyper spaced to Illum, get a ship and fly down to enter the facility which would require a lot of Naval help. 

Events on  Ilum are not allowed unless authorized by Tarkin(Welshy) Any events involving  TI have to go through him first.

So no we will not be hosting this event

and if you storm into Ilum or any TI facility you will most likely receive a PK.

So I would strongly advise against this and I'd also advise  not pushing  to get other people involve.ed

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Events on  Ilum are not allowed unless authorized by Tarkin(Welshy) Any events involving  TI have to go through him first.

So no we will not be hosting this event

and if you storm into Ilum or any TI facility you will most likely receive a PK.

So I would strongly advise against this and I'd also advise  not pushing  to get other people involve.ed

!00% agree with everything Mongo has stated. Expect Punishments if you do this and it seems extremely mingey. I would not recommend joining in.

• Upvote 1

Cool joke, not the best Idea.

Maybe when we're in low rp hours it could be funny but doing this legit would get a lot of people pk'd

So uh... Nah

Brothers and Sisters, for too long we have had projects withheld from us common folk. We are the backbone of the Empire! We are the Military/Navy/ISB/Regional Government of the Empire! Without us the Empire would be nothing more then a band of babbling fools. If we are not granted the knowledge of these secrets then we shall take the knowledge by force! Let's rise up and storm the secret facility on Ilum! Their threats of us being PK'D shall not hinder us. NO MORE SECRETS! NO MORE GRAY AREAS! 

Edited by funyguy1
Didn't pass preschool
  • Thinking 1

@Mongo i will try and talk to welshy if this is allowed i will contact a EM to host it 

@Rickle its an idea for a event dont like it dont join lol, plus you dont even play on the server xD but its meant as a event themed not in character thing its not being minge its being up in date with the world and its stupidity 

@Kristofer Na man wont in character xD   

• Facepalm 1
  • Thinking 1

All events are in character Blackby, and if it was ooc then it would be considered minging  which you have said it isn't.

Welshy has disapproved any events on ilum period. 

Welshy can negotiate events that involve TI but this is just plain silly. 

If you really want to see whats in Ilum you can go look when theres like 0 players on. and i'm pretty sure there wont be much similar to the battlestation where a lot of stuff wont be perma propped but done in character.

• Upvote 4

imagine actually trying to get this to become an event zzz

• Facepalm 1

23 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

LOL that place only holds TI stuff, nothing important

Bruh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.