Hawkeye Pierce | Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: Hawkeye Pierce

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:71544265

In game name and rank: RST Private H-77 Snake

Time Played: 1-Day 17-Hours 56-Minutes 

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position because i believe i can be of some help for staff whether they need some mingers to be dealt with when they are busy or just take over answering questions for staff. I would like to help out in any way possible.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I have over 3.5k hrs on gmod and alot of staffing experience, i believe that i have qualities that others might not in regards to staffing and how do deal with situations differently, how to approach players so the situation doesn't escalate and know what punishment is right for the crime committed.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Yes i have:

Arete Gaming (closed down) - TTT - Moderator, Prophunt - Admin, Deathrun - Admin, Cinema - Admin, HNS - Moderator.

Titan Gaming SWRP (closed down) -  Event Master*

Nexus AU (closed down) - Admin*

Hercules Gaming SWRP (both) (closed down) - Event staff and Moderator

EagleEye Servers SWRP (closed down) -  Owner 

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: None

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: As i have stated above not only can i bring my gmod gaming experience of over 3.5k hrs but also i can bring my staffing experience having staffed on multiple servers and on multiple game modes, i believe i can be that guy you can turn to for help when asked and be confident that ill give you the right answer to your problem.

Anything else you would like to add: I hope i've impressed you enough and if not pls dont hold back, let me know what i would need to change. constructive criticism is the only way ill learn. 

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation. I do agree.

Edited by Hawkeye Pierce
  • Downvote 2
  • Lots of experience

• Low playtime on the server
  • Grammatical Errors in parts of the answer
  • Haven't seen you around too much

• Answers are a little short as well.

Improve on all of these and I may be inclined to change my answer.

See you on the battlefield.

32 minutes ago, Rada said:

you were not an admin on titan, you were a Event Master, thats called lying -1 for not being honest, although knows how to rp, and may change.

-Rada

That is true my bad, i got confused there on the server. I was tho Admin on Nexus AU which i will edit in now, sorry for the confusion

Edited by Hawkeye Pierce
wrong server name
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Hawkeye Pierce said:

Sorry i dont understand, stared at it for 1 sec means a -1?

I suggest you rethink the way you talk around your application.(Meaning that if u can't take criticism u shouldnt be a staff)

Neutral. 

Application has grammar and spelling mistakes and can be a bit immature in game. You don't have a lot of playtime.

Get yourself involved in the community, fix your application and add more information, and then I will change my decision.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Bois and gals I am back and ready for action. Ahhhhh Jk im not but i am gonna reply to most of these shity replies so if i dont get quoted you be glad. Also I just wanna say that Kosmos i have a huge respect for you and what you do but you do have a really toxic community. there are only a handfull of players that actually make playing on there fun. also i really couldn't care less if i get banned for this.

On 13/06/2017 at 3:10 PM, Bearmax said:

Just stared at your app for 1 second

The effort u put in surprises me

I suggest you rethink the way you talk around your application.(Meaning that if u can't take criticism u shouldnt be a staff)

Rightio lets kick things off with this cunt. WTF? like i seriously dont understand what you meant by this and i so Fucking glad you explained it to me, oh wait you didn't. Thanks

On 13/06/2017 at 4:15 PM, pinejack said:

-1 Not a lot of effort or information put into the application. Needs to get more time on the server.

Does not specify in the app requirements that you a certain amount of words in the app go fuck yourself

On 13/06/2017 at 4:54 PM, Cody said:

-1 Reasons:

• Low play time
  • Short application (no real effort...)
  • Never really seen you...(no play time = no experience = me not seeing you)

Mate you do realise you sound like the biggest, self-centred cunt right? Like seriously telling people that if you havent seen them than they dont have the right experience or time means not good enough for staff? just fuck off

On 13/06/2017 at 11:24 PM, Sal said:

-1 Reasons

App needs way more effort

Get yourself known a bit better around the server

+ side mature and helpful in my event

I actually didnt mean to quote you because your reply is actually helpful so yeah.

On 14/06/2017 at 5:56 AM, Morgan said:

You are also not very mature in-game. 

Mate you were just salty cos i told you no but haters gonna hate

On 26/06/2017 at 3:29 PM, Rada said:

Edit - this user has completely left the community itself for another community. 

And you completely left the other server for this one so who cares?

Well this was less than i thought so Bye.

• Downvote 3

Please refrain from swearing.

also I beg to differ about your statement calling the community toxic i find that it is quite a friendly place.

also replying in such a negative manner isn't going to improve your chances try to be polite and use the critism as a tool to improve your self as well as your application.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Gaben said:

Please refrain from swearing.

also I beg to differ about your statement calling the community toxic i find that it is quite a friendly place.

also replying in such a negative manner isn't going to improve your chances try to be polite and use the critism as a tool to improve your self as well as your application.

Firstly dont care

Secondly, No one was friendly when i was on

Third, That ship has long sailed mate

• Downvote 2

It's got to be a mutual thing, you don't get respect if you don't give it out as well. I treat people nice and they treat me nice as well. Just try it out you will enjoy your self a lot more.

4 minutes ago, Gaben said:

It's got to be a mutual thing, you don't get respect if you don't give it out as well. I treat people nice and they treat me nice as well. Just try it out you will enjoy your self a lot more.

Just drop it Gaben. Within a few hours he'll be banned and his application deleted. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Gaben said:

Look as i said above, im not here to come back, im here to say whats been on my mind for awhile about these shity replies and i dont care about the consequences of my actions on here, and i did give respect towards players on there but they obviously didnt show it here so why should i continue to do so?

• Downvote 4

- Complete disrespect for others and the community right hereon the forums

- Low Playtime

- App Not detailed enough

- Doesnt seem like a right fit for the position

Hermes

15 hours ago, Rada said:

I left the other server because dicks like you play it @Hawkeye Pierce

Woah rada thats quite rood, you should wash your mouth out with soap young man. and tbh i never did anything to you sooooo who's the real dick???? oh burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. you son just got roasted!!!!!!!!!! better put that burn under some cold water.

Oh and @Hermes i would have thought by now that this was never gonna be accepted but im glad you still put your opinion down on it. Goodjob buddy.

• Downvote 2

I gotta admitt, when I first mean Hawkeye ingame, he seemed alrite, a pretty confident and well spoken Individual. Aye too bad it came to this. People talk about lack of effort, because the shortness of an application explains the fact that the applicant hasn't properly thought about the full in's and outs of the position, and also can't seem to properly show unique abilities to specialize in some areas, while already displaying ingame and outside that they are a progressive, positive thinker or can hold proper authority on the server, and has a mature level of tolerance. Proper thinking about how to apply, for alot of people, it's reading examples of both Accepted Applications, and Rejected Applications, learning from their mistakes and successes, and really holding a good grasp of how you are gonna communicate yourself to the Forums Community and Staff. Bases on brash and regrettable actions, actions they didn't even need to happen, "2 wrongs don't wrongs make a right", it really proves this person really had the chance of being an Applican, but is now proved to be an Applicant..

Edited by -CML- [IG] Divisionary
4 minutes ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

I gotta admitt, when I first mean Hawkeye ingame, he seemed alrite, a pretty confident and well spoken Individual. Aye too bad it came to this. People talk about lack of effort, because the shortness of an application explains the fact that the applicant hasn't properly thought about the full in's and outs of the position, and also can't seem to properly show unique abilities to specialize in some areas, while already displaying ingame and outside that they are a progressive, positive thinker or can hold proper authority on the server, and has a mature level of tolerance. Proper thinking about how to apply, for alot of people, it's reading examples of both Accepted Applications, and Rejected Applications, learning from their mistakes and successes, and really holding a good grasp of how you are gonna communicate yourself to the Forums Community and Staff. Bases on brash and regrettable actions, actions they didn't even need to happen, "2 wrongs don't wrongs make a right", its really proves this person really had the chance of being an Applican, but its really now just an Applicant..

tbh i also liked you when i first met you but i guess that doesn't matter now. and as already stated above there is no word limit requirement so i can have as little as 5 word answers to 5 page answers and i'd still be ok, but its everyone else that had a problem with that, maybe you should update you application requirements to fit a word limit in but until then you can't say that put in a "lack of effort" towards my app because of how short my answers are.

Also many people have seem to forgotten but i have been staff before so i know how apps work but obviously i dont because of the amount retards that have replied to this app in the way that they have have taken me aback. rip how cares anyways?

• Downvote 1