extended vs normal mouse pad

kinda confused between the normal square mousepad or extended version, I have a big desk with an ultrawide monitor and I think because of that I should go with the extended version, but I read the review of the corsair mm350 champion mouse and its anti fray is world class, I hate fraying mouse pads so I think I should go with this? https://appuals.com/corsair-mm350-champion-series-mousepad-review/ anybody else can change my mind? thanks!

I've used both and it's a weird feeling changing in-between but there is some difference with the extended. I use the extended or at least something similar to that mouse pad and found it to be more useful and easy with mouse movement. My preference would be extended.

After I got one of those super extended mouspads the fit your keyboard, I can no longer climbswep. But the one you linked is only 450mm x 400mm so I reckon you go for it.

Really depends if you like your DPI high or not. If it's high you don't really need the extra room, but if you're an FPS pro and have miniscule DPI settings you'll need all the space you can get.

If you're still unsure, if you have the room/money for it, you should just get the big one.