I love the server and the community a lot but recently I've just been bored and inactive. I don't want to leave so I think I just need a new experience besides military but I don't know what to join yet. What regiments that aren't in military could I join and what is required of me. I basically just want some info on my possibilities. thanks.

-Rigidy Ragdig

Firstly, you don't want to burn yourself out. Take a long break and them come back when things are fresh. Secondly, if you're good at RP you should look at some of those regiments such as Navy, ISB, Engineers, Marauders etc. If you're looking for a sort of everything you should join Inferno or ISC. Maybe you want to join sith? Depends on what you want really

Edited by Vanilla

Navy is a good choice for RP, Engineering particularly. On top of this, Sith and ISB are very interesting roles that are completely different to the Military side of things.

Normally I would make a joke about saying to join shock but since your looking for a non military reg I suggest going for something like navy or isb. Sith could be fun if your into that kind of rp.

Pros and cons of the regiments:

- with navy you can get some really nice rp

- with navy you wouldnt be a part of the military so that means less combat

- with isb you can get into some really fun and engaging rp

- less combat with isb i think

- sith has some nice and interesting rp to it and being able to use a saber is really nice

- with sith you wont really be using a blaster plus you cant attack ec's unless attacked which kinda sucks imo

this is just my suggestions so dont be too harsh on my opinions please and thank you for reading :)

If your not interested in military try pilots / Navy / ISB / Sith

- I in the past have gone into pilots, because it's not a demanding regiment, you don't need to be active 24 / 7, you can be flexible with times, the regiment is leaded by an amazing pilot (Vanilla) and the community is always fun to be around. You obviously have friends, so in downtime you can mingle with them and not be demanded to do a lot, although the only downside is, they don't get to do a whole lot, however piloting is fun when you do, do it. I recommend it at any rank.

Good luck.

5 hours ago, Ragdig said:

I've just been bored and inactive

I find this really common in players now due to the server becoming so strict than that of early last year. I find it that I only stay because of the great communtiy that the server has and I'm always avoiding role play and just talking to everyone OOC. 

Probably the best RP would be Santos, a lot of the roleplay regiments on the server will have you taking time out to fill forms and shizzle. I do also believe that being in the Military can be really boring if you are not of high rank like a pawn in chess ;)

Edited by Kamelieon
3 hours ago, Mongo said:

yeaeeeeeeeeeh come join engineers raggy waggy

I think we all know Ragdig would rather hang in ISB with me.

Fr though, I recommend Navy or ISB. 2 very heavy rp regiments currently commanded by 2 very strong individuals. These 2 regiments would provide a significant change of pace and open up a new type of rp.

• Like 1

Just a quick advertisement

Let me introduce myself you may know me as Hyperion but in game I hold the rank of Officer Cadet Khan Strax within the imperial Navy I am also the RO aka Recruitment officer. To give you a full view on what the imperial Navy has to offer I have put this together below.

The imperial Navy is a serious heavy passive RP regiment and what that means is a lot of the RP we do from using consoles to plotting a course to a planet is done in chat in other words we aren't actually doing anything it's just being typed in chat hense passive RP. Now don't let that turn you off, the officers of the imperial Navy carry key cards that can access some of the highest clearance level areas aboard the ISD Chimaera from the bridge to the engine room. Navy also carry the responsibility of controlling a Imperial Star Destroyer from air traffic control to logistics, but it doesn't end there being in the imperial Navy opens up many RP possibilities such as being Leading Crewman + (Sargeant) allows you to apply for a officer role, these roles consist of Flight officer, Engineering officer, Logistics officer, NIA Agent, (I will explain this role) Recruitment officer, Navigations officer each one of these roles carry responsibility. I mentioned the role of NIA agent, well NIA aka Naval Intelligence Agency is as the name suggests a intelligence agency within Navy with the role of securing navy regiments to sum it up NIA is ISB but agents only have jurisdiction in Navy regiments.

In conclusion the Imperial Navy is a RP rich regiment which contains many possibilities for RP for whatever you interests may be, therefore if anything I have said interests you be sure to contact myself in game or simply fill out this form and I will contact you. https://bit.ly/2qTSIl8

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone for the information and suggestions! This is one of the reasons I love the community because everyone is welcoming and willing to help out. I've found a happy home in ISC due to my own interest beforehand and a lot of people suggesting it. 

2 hours ago, Rickle said:

You should play Santos RP with us once it reopens, will be fun :)

4 minutes ago, Butcher232 said:

Come join us on SantosRP when the time comes... 

Dw boys I'll make sure to pop by. <3

10 minutes ago, Ragdig said:

Thanks everyone for the information and suggestions! This is one of the reasons I love the community because everyone is welcoming and willing to help out. I've found a happy home in ISC due to my own interest beforehand and a lot of people suggesting it. 

Dw boys I'll make sure to pop by. <3

Well then get rid of that nobody garbage in your signature, you a flyboy now!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1