Marsh Moderator Application

Marsh  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

On 7/14/2019 at 9:35 PM, Sterling said:

I won't be supporting this application for the following reasons.

The problem I've seen with you is that you like to create controversy on the forums. I would understand if you called out users for doing something wrong once or twice, but when it is re-occurringly being done by the same user it begins to seem as if you enjoy creating these situations on the forums and within the community itself.

That's not why I'm leaving negative support however. The reason I am leaving negative support is due to the disgusting things you've said on the old RG Discord, saying things like "[Person] is better dead" and other terms that I have not seen you repeat within the Imperial Gaming community. You trolling on the Discord especially your refusal to listen to the Staff members present there is something that I remember distinctly.

An important trait for Staff Members an is keeping consistency between servers. I don't like it when people act a certain way on one community and then a completely different way on another.

If you want to discuss this further you can either respond here or can DM me in private, I don't mind.

I still wish you good-luck in this application and in your future endeavours.

Regards,

Sterling

Have seen you start multiple arguments on the forums.

• Like 1

+1 though the positives and negatives do weigh about the same in this sense, I think that you have changed quite a lot and have adapted to most things on the forums and in-game. The change in mood and way to approach things on the forums has definitely changed (Not to sure about Discord), but you have definitely improved nonetheless. I've seen what you were like in the past and I have since compared it to your now self and you have definitely changed for the better. You have definitely stood up and picked up the act since you got rancor CO and has been imprinted on the forums as well. I know many people who have currently posted on this application have had one or more negative reactions with you but not many of them have happened recently. I had a bad past with you at a point but that has since changed which is very good as well.

Your application looks great, packed with detail, well formatted and answers are very good. You have many different servers staff experience and to my knowledge you were a staff member on Imperial Gaming a very long-time ago. In-fact around the time I joined or got into Imperial Gaming, you were really good at what you did and I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed the chance to serve the community in the staff respect again.

To improve your chances with your application is trying to mend those old wounds and hardships with people within the community that you know you hurt in some way or another, even if they don't seem to deserve it. This would really show you're changing for the better. Good luck.

• Like 1

Just a FYI, NBN has screwed over my internet therefore I can't get on for a while. The LOA should last until Wednesday, but I Will comment back when I am back. 

Cheers.

Edited by Marsh
  • 2 weeks later...

i know staff members are supposed to reflect good qualities and all that but having a few scuffles on the forums here and there really doesnt bother me like who cares say what you want

these forums should not be a safe space

+1 maxine walker best head agent 2017

Edited by Mord
  • Like 1
On 7/30/2019 at 8:45 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 though the positives and negatives do weigh about the same in this sense, I think that you have changed quite a lot and have adapted to most things on the forums and in-game. The change in mood and way to approach things on the forums has definitely changed (Not to sure about Discord), but you have definitely improved nonetheless. I've seen what you were like in the past and I have since compared it to your now self and you have definitely changed for the better. You have definitely stood up and picked up the act since you got rancor CO and has been imprinted on the forums as well. I know many people who have currently posted on this application have had one or more negative reactions with you but not many of them have happened recently. I had a bad past with you at a point but that has since changed which is very good as well.

Your application looks great, packed with detail, well formatted and answers are very good. You have many different servers staff experience and to my knowledge you were a staff member on Imperial Gaming a very long-time ago. In-fact around the time I joined or got into Imperial Gaming, you were really good at what you did and I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed the chance to serve the community in the staff respect again.

To improve your chances with your application is trying to mend those old wounds and hardships with people within the community that you know you hurt in some way or another, even if they don't seem to deserve it. This would really show you're changing for the better. Good luck.

I couldn't agree more, +1

• Like 1

All Good Things Come To An End

Hey all,

Cheers for all the responses! I especially thank Splonter to actually responding to my message, however this point remains.

I will be WITHDRAWING MY APPLICATION. 

I thank everyone for leaving responses. @Cecil if you could do the honours.

I'm simply just lost the ambition to staff, and that's for a wide range of reasons. I thank those who have supported me, although I must move on. 

Thank you.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Cecil locked this topic