Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1545775

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131842923/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Tylux Zurn

In Game Rank: Able Crewman 

In Game Regiment: Navy

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):

6 Weeks 5 Days 2 Hours

U6LEQ9jUa6u6XcXHCgbLF93xo1b6pJ56qhoQ23Eqxzc03V8vbnd6hXvsbO5he9NTi2D5Bpbnz7FRm_0oBVznytdw8MH_MjoExoD3GsLh0jXX62gHS35G3hCfj0wTP4e2cpoShM8

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes I have used PAC before. I was previously an Event Master for roughly 7 months but had tier 1 before I was accepted into that. So I have roughly had PAC experience for 8 or so months. I have previously even applied for tier 2 with 41 positive comments, however, I left the community shortly after as I was having a rough time with real life issues.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be entrusted to access PAC3 tier 1 again as I have been before and have used it appropriately and to the best of its uses. I was also entrusted to run events for the server for 7 months as I stated above with minimal to no mingery. With this in mind, I believe I can once again use PAC and be entrusted to use it within server rules and guidelines to make RP far more interesting and unique. I have 0 warns and have been a long time member of the community with a good understanding of both the server and PAC rules and guidelines.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want to access PAC3 tier 1 to give a new level RP and make my character more realistic to lore. With access to PAC I can add more variation or flavor to whatever I am doing, may that be actions or cosmetics and really bring my character to life. In the past, as an Event Master I was obviously making events, and the characters I played in those events, I modified with PAC to make a more realistic experience for everyone participating. 

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve PAC3 tier 1 once again as I have used it effectively and proficiently within the server and have used it to be better RP for everyone around me. I have used it to the best of my abilities and taught others how to do utilize it as well. I believe with access to PAC I can make a more engaging character and a more diverse and creative experience. I understand that I have left in the past, however I am back and committed to the Navy regiment. To prove it, I have been placed in 2 consecutive events by myself and I have the most reviews done only second to Midnight. I realise that people may not thing I am worthy of PAC and that is fine. However, I would appreciate you to remain at a neutral review if your issue with me putting a PAC application up is my activity within this server. I know I am applying quite early but I wish to have this up not only to apply but as a means to tell you that I am back.

PAC3 Examples:

Spoiler

IMPERIAL COMMANDO CINDER SQUAD

Regular model CIC:

PAC modified CIC:

PAC sitting animation CIC:

PAC modified DC-17M, longer barrel and laser sight:

PAC weapon holster animation and vibro knife:

PAC Arms behind back:

PAC ID hologram:

PAC Objective hologram:

ISB

Regular ISB Model:

PAC modified ISB:

PAC ISB vibro knives:

PAC ISB holo emitter:

PAC ISB Scarf:

PAC ISB Custom Ear Piece:

MARAUDER

Regular Marauder model:

PAC modified Marauder:

PAC Marauder battle stance:

PAC typing animation:

PAC girl hostage:

PAC Meditation:

PAC alternate face mask:

PAC using the force (physgun hidden as well as physgun beam):

PAC Marauder cape variant (instead of scarf):

PAC White Marauder Variant/ Jedi Marauder:

ARC TROOPER

Regular ARC Trooper model:

PAC modified ARC:

PAC modified Westar M-5 (laser sight, extended barrel, with arm strap):

TANK TROOPER

Regular Tank trooper model:

PAC Modified Tank trooper:

DEATH TROOPER

Regular Death Trooper model:

PAC modified Death Trooper:

PAC Death Trooper weapon modifications:

PAC Death Trooper prone with DLT-19D (sniper):

PAC Death Trooper shoulder cape:

IMPERIAL PILOT

Regular Imperial Pilot model:

PAC modified Pilot:

PAC Salute:

PAC taking helmet off:

PAC typing animation:

Terms and Conditions

I, Peguin, agree to all the terms and conditions regarding this PAC application, server rules and PAC rules. Conditions

• T

Edited by Peguin
  • Upvote 1

PS. I have more PACs, however, I am just showing the ones that show a variety of different tools of PAC within Tier1 

Edited by Peguin

6 minutes ago, Peguin said:

PS. I can't show the in depth pictures or animations of my PACs due to the new PAC template

You can if you just edit this application.

+1 Mature player, would never abuse PAC3, nice PAC3 creations.

3 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

+1 

Can definitely be trusted due to him having PAC previously. Is experienced and knows how to use PAC, while still keeping things clean and not cluttering his model. Mature and won't abuse. I think Peguin would do well with access to PAC3 and I look forward to what else he can create. Best of Luck!

25 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

+1 

Can definitely be trusted due to him having PAC previously. Is experienced and knows how to use PAC, while still keeping things clean and not cluttering his model. Mature and won't abuse. I think Peguin would do well with access to PAC3 and I look forward to what else he can create. Best of Luck!

4 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

+1 

3 hours ago, Ramirez said:

+1 

6 hours ago, Ramirez said:

+1 

8 hours ago, Ramirez said:

+1 

On 7/12/2019 at 4:28 PM, Ramirez said:

+1 

Agreed +1

On 7/12/2019 at 4:28 PM, Ramirez said:

+1 

Agreed, +1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.