Sign in to follow this  
Sparx

Theseus: Case File

Having re branded as Theseus instead of Sparx, and joining the 224th IAD, I thought a new backstory would be a nice idea

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17JTFYj7Ait1mTzub8xhY8oZpIMaDQzCP8mUhxQH1Fak/edit?usp=sharing

Constructive criticism is always appreciated and please inform me of any continuity/timeline issues

Edited by Sparx
Changed document to feature the ISB's document format

Case files are interesting to do in my opinion, I really like to see them compared to actual stories because they immerse you into what you may see in Star Wars.

• Like 1

I found this an interesting read when I looked over it before, this case file is very good and I can't wait to see your character develop over the course of time, it's well formatted and has little to no grammar mistakes. Well done :D

• Like 1

In keeping my responses to a minimum, thank you all for the responses, its rather nice to hear an overwhelmingly positive response to a piece of work I have written out of my own initiative, I shall continue to develop the story and work towards making the way I act in game reflect on the story

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this