Kyle's Tier 1 Application

Kyle  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

+1

Active and dedicated, Kyle without a doubt would be able to improve RP with PAC

He is a well known member of the community and I believe he would do good with PAC

Thought I left a +1 on this but haven’t.

I’ve known Kyle for a long time and is a great guy, nature and active on the server. His application is detailed and pac examples are interesting. 

Good luck with your application Kyle

On 9/24/2019 at 10:17 PM, Legion said:

+1

Active and dedicated, Kyle without a doubt would be able to improve RP with PAC

He is a well known member of the community and I believe he would do good with PAC

+1

won of da best security doods

On 7/30/2019 at 1:20 AM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons

• Applicants display a good understanding of PAC3 and its features
  • Applicant has provided some unique examples

Best Of Luck,

Sully

+1 Shows Great Potential with PAC3

BUMP

Replaced nearly all PAC3 examples with better ones | Re-wrote majority of the PAC3 responses | Updated playtime from 4 weeks to 5 weeks, 3 days. 

On 7/11/2019 at 9:30 AM, Ragetank said:

+1 Active and mature. PAC examples aren't most complicated but they are well thought out and that's the difference between a good PAC user and a Great PAC user. Being able to use PAC in subtle lore friendly ways improves role play much better than who can make the coolest looking armor. I'd suggest maybe showing off more skills for those above who put neutral but for tier 1 I believe you have the skills required.

For those saying the PAC's are basic you are correct but I believe this application process is for showing that you have the skills and intent required to be trusted with PAC rather than a contest to see who's PAC's look the best.

From the couple of months I have known Kyle I have never seen or heard anything from him that would make me think of him as nothing less than a mature and active member of the community. His pac examples go beyond that of what is seen in the average tier 1 pac users which is beyond expectations therefore without a doubt I will be leaving positive support on this application

Edited by Hyperion