• Steam Name:
    Kyle [IG]
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:175599001
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    「❖」 Luvvy
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2 Weeks | 4 Hours   (OLD: 1 Week | 10 Hours)
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    62107394_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2019_08_13-22_35_13.12(2).png.ab416068f99c94ba8b5ef6e841fcf9a3.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    No
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe I am a well-respected person within the community. I have not received any bans or warns on the Imperial Gaming Server, Clone Wars Gaming Server and the Santos server. I believe I am trusted by my CO's and my fellow peers. I would like to think I am a responsible person especially since I am in a security regiment, I understand how I need to be serious, mature, responsible and accountable for my actions and people who see me around the ship know that. Being in a security regiment, I also understand that if I break the rules, it looks bad on me considering I'd be labelled a hypocrite, being in a security regiment, I am aware that I need to always be on my A game and to really be careful of my actions and I think that is a characteristic I can have for PAC as well. I understand all the rules that come with PAC, from tier restrictions to height restrictions to understanding the consequences if I do break any PAC rules. Although I am fairly new to the community (5 months close to 6), I understand how serious Imperial Gaming is about PAC and how its a privilege just to have PAC itself. I also understand that PAC is used as a way of enhancing my character for RP reasons, and would not use it as a way of ruining peoples immersion as I know how much immersion matters to people.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I mainly want access to PAC to really enhance my roleplay on the server. As I said earlier, I know people on the server really care about their immersion, and I am one of them. I really want to add some depth in my roleplay, not only my roleplay but others as well. Although I am a beginner when it comes to PAC, I am willing to learn over the course of time to really enhance my basic understanding of what PAC is, I know that some of my peers are excellent at PAC and are willing to teach, and I am willing to learn. I can ensure that I am learning and taking steps to really improve my PAC from learning to make SWEPS, animation for blasters, etc. Another reason why I want access to PAC is to really enhance my character. Being in ISB, my our characters look the same, boring and bland. I really want to add a sense of uniqueness to my characters and to add a touch of personality to them in a way that is roleplay and lore friendly.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe I am a really active person in the community and I'd like to think I am respected in the community as well. I want to be given a chance to show what I am capable of when I have a way to enhance my roleplay especially being in ISB, my job is really roleplay oriented and having no mic sometimes makes it difficult to roleplay but if I had access to something that could enhance my roleplay, I think that would not only be beneficial for me but the people who I am roleplaying with. Although I just started learning PAC, I want to be given a chance to show what I can do over the course of time on the server and how I can use it in a unique way to enhance peoples immersion whilst on the server. Most of my peers do have access to PAC and I think I can learn a lot from them as some of their PACs are unbelievable and they are dedicated to PAC. People would see how if I had PAC, I'd be able to roleplay in a way never seen before, from PACs that correlate to other PAC users, for example, a PAC helping a downed trooper, ISB peaking the corner with a camera, etc.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SPOILER TAB IS BROKEN AND IT HAS A HUGE BLANK SPACE BEFORE THE PICTURE

• PAC3 Example 1 (New ISB head model, with hand on waist SWEP)
    Spoiler

Spoiler

677389203_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2019_08.14-13_54_44.05(2).thumb.png.98dc88f067cab8f2350c9dc5ecde128f.png

PAC3 Example 2 (Custom Royal Guard with Droid) :

Spoiler

237205947_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2019_07.09-13_36_53_25.thumb.png.47aa57a5d547aa393d1a49d1a0f2e1b2.png

• PAC3 Example 3 (Casual Agent):
    Spoiler

1745220522_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2019_07.09-14_13_08_46.thumb.png.6f22c795bcfc3927dcc60fb76201053e.png

• PAC3 Example 4 (ISB Peaking the Corner with a camera SWEP):
    Spoiler

246617172_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2019_07.09-15_06_14_12.thumb.png.3c37b32b0a0dd0175f40b7cd1d59baee.png

• PAC3 Example 5 (Hologram SWEP):
    Spoiler

1669787785_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2019_07.09-14_44_32_97.thumb.png.6b36de8e21c6f03cf365b3b96cc8abe5.png

PAC3 Example 6 (Cyborg Clone Trooper, 21st Mynock Unit):

Spoiler

Spoiler

1348557838_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2019_07.11-12_04_23_64.thumb.png.90e3b3c1c33b79307802ba13a2d876cb.png

PAC3 Example 7 (Rodian ISB agent, with hand on holster SWEP)

Spoiler

Spoiler

496461749_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2019_08.14-14_16_50.01(2).thumb.png.31e494dc9e523ffc46f237e784893b16.png

• Terms & Conditions

Yes

Edited by Kyle
Formatting Changes
  • Upvote 2

NEUTRAL Although you are an active and mature members of Imperial Gaming your PAC3 creations are quite simple. Due to this, it is hard to see why you should get PAC3 over others.

Neutral

You are active

Somewhat well known

Mature

PAC Examples fairly basic

Edited by Mongo

6 hours ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

You are active

Somewhat well known

Mature

6 hours ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

You are active

Somewhat well known

Mature

Neutral 

Neutral

Good answers but the pac's are mildly simple, with an entity change here and there and thats about it, also adding a model or two.

think if you really wanted to make something uniqe and different, look around through sci fi comics, they provide really good inspiration regarding PAC creations. 

7 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

NEUTRAL Although you are an active and mature members of Imperial Gaming your PAC3 creations are quite simple. Due to this, it is hard to see why you should get PAC3 over others.

+1 Active and mature. PAC examples aren't most complicated but they are well thought out and that's the difference between a good PAC user and a Great PAC user. Being able to use PAC in subtle lore friendly ways improves role play much better than who can make the coolest looking armor. I'd suggest maybe showing off more skills for those above who put neutral but for tier 1 I believe you have the skills required.

For those saying the PAC's are basic you are correct but I believe this application process is for showing that you have the skills and intent required to be trusted with PAC rather than a contest to see who's PAC's look the best.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Ragetank said:

+1 Active and mature. PAC examples aren't most complicated but they are well thought out and that's the difference between a good PAC user and a Great PAC user. Being able to use PAC in subtle lore friendly ways improves role play much better than who can make the coolest looking armor. I'd suggest maybe showing off more skills for those above who put neutral but for tier 1 I believe you have the skills required.

For those saying the PAC's are basic you are correct but I believe this application process is for showing that you have the skills and intent required to be trusted with PAC rather than a contest to see who's PAC's look the best.

+1 due to the reasons stated above, also with that last statement I couldn't agree more, although those PAC's are very basic it shows that he has some understanding of PAC3 and the amount of stuff you can do with it at PAC3 Tier 1. No need to contest who has the more unique pac just the skill that is shown is enough.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ragetank said:

+1

• Like 1

+1

I am not going to say why or want to.

Don't question my decision or you will end up with me questioning your loyalty. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

Despite that lack of detail, I believe that Kyle would do well with back. He's mature, active, and is a nice individual. The lack of detail is also warranted due to never have using PAC in the past, but people can learn. I suggest practicing more and making more advanced PACs to please the people giving neutrals.

• Like 2

+1

Very well put together application made by a very active and respectable member of the community. The current examples are great but can also be improved on, given more time and experience on the editor. Good luck

Edited by alec
  • Like 3

+1 i think i met you before but you didn't have a mic, you were very nice and friendly though. your pacs look good as well and you have a lot of time and dedication to the server and your regiment

On 7/11/2019 at 2:11 AM, Mongo said:

Neutral

You are active

Mature

+1

Reasons

• Applicants display a good understanding of PAC3 and its features
  • Applicant has provided some unique examples

Best Of Luck,

Sully

• Like 1

+1

Clearly understands PAC, and how to use it effectively. Has shown great examples which can be further edited/developed overtime. On top of that, Kyle is an extremely dedicated, active and trustworthy member of the community who consistently strives to improve. Would love to see how Kyle goes with PAC 3.

Good Luck!

Edited by Luigi
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2019 at 9:30 AM, Ragetank said:

As Tank said you do not need to be extremely amazing to receive Tier 1 and your skills can only increase from here! Your application can always be edited to include more examples that you create over time for the people who are still sitting on the fence regarding this application. However, at this point in time I am willing to leave a +1 and I look forward to seeing even more examples on this application or in game in the future!

Edited by Cure

On 7/30/2019 at 1:20 AM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons

Best Of Luck,

Sully

On 7/11/2019 at 11:30 AM, Ragetank said:

Subtle PACs over gaudy ones any day +1

On 7/30/2019 at 1:20 AM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons

Best Of Luck,

Sully

+1

On 7/11/2019 at 7:30 AM, Ragetank said:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this