Auzii Moderator Application

Auzii  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

On 7/10/2019 at 7:24 PM, Luigi said:

Huge +1

Left his role of staff so someone else can fill it over that time frame, did not complain nor try to take it back when returning, continued to enjoy and love the server and community as a whole.

This in itself is exactly a top reason why Auzii is such a loved/respected person within the community. Furthermore, he's had plenty of prior experience plus he's been with the community for an extremely long time. Auzii is, in my opinion, one of the best contenders for Moderator.

I 100% agree with what Luigi has said. Auzii is a nice guy and is well deserving of his staff role again, +1 from me.

Edited by Stathi
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP

Hey all, just wanted to get it out there if you haven’t been seeing me around it is because I am on LOA due to me moving house. The internet/nBn still hasn’t been received and I’m trying my best to sort it out. <3

On 7/10/2019 at 6:02 PM, Bailey said:

+1

I can't exclaim in words how qualified Auzii is for this position, he is mature, active and has been with the community for an extremely long time. On top of this, he has PAC Tier 2 and has never abused it, when he was Staff he had a clean record and never got in trouble, on top of this he has been with the community for a year now and is a Graphic Designer, meaning he is dedicated to the community and wants to better it in one way or another.

BUMP

Hey guys! I still haven't had any luck with internet... If I don't get it this week i'm genuinely confused why? But anyways hope to talk to you soon!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 6:02 PM, Bailey said:

+1

I can't exclaim in words how qualified Auzii is for this position, he is mature, active and has been with the community for an extremely long time. On top of this, he has PAC Tier 2 and has never abused it, when he was Staff he had a clean record and never got in trouble, on top of this he has been with the community for a year now and is a Graphic Designer, meaning he is dedicated to the community and wants to better it in one way or another.

+1, reasons above.

@Cecil @zaspan

Hey lads, if you're wondering why I am removing my placement within the staffing applications. I merely just want to enjoy my time on the server without any burdens of completing quota's and being stressed with school as well. Simple as that. Thank you all for the replies, means a lot!  :excited:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • zaspan locked this topic