• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:105916966
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Auziar Tankiki
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    6 Weeks, 5 Days, 17 Hours || Rank - 109
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have not received any warns.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have not received any banss.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    • Imperial Gaming StarwarsRP - Junior Moderator
    • DefconNations MethRP - Super Admin
    • DefconNations CityRP - Moderator
    • DefconNations First ResponseRP - Moderator
    • Midnight Wolf Gaming - Server Manager
    • ACA Gaming - Senior Admin
    • Synergy Gaming - Senior Admin
    • Fuzzy Outlaw Gaming - Senior Admin
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the purpose of a Moderator on any and all servers/communities is to uphold rules and guidelines in place within said communities and to enforce them in any means necessary. Not only that but Moderators should also be assisting with new players of the community to make sure they are being set in the right path. Furthermore, being a Moderator for a community is not just being a staff member it is also about being a role model and setting an example for the players within the community.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying once again to be a Trial Moderator due to my immense interest in this community and its players. Not only that but I want to be able to express my self more within this community as I have done before and be able to assist any and all players in any queries or concerns they may have. I also wish to apply because of my experience, I know what it is like to be a Moderator and what it takes for a Moderator to fulfil his/her duties. Another reason why I wish to be a Trial Moderator is because I am a very active member of the community and I overall just wish to make the community greater and eradicate and mischievous behaviour that may arise from time to time.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can bring many things to the staff team. Firstly, my activity within the community will allow me to assist in many situations that may arise. Not only that, but my experience within Garry's Mod communities and how to staff them is immense compared to other applicants. Furthermore, I also have an extreme understanding of ULX and how it operates and also have used the servers pLogs and "Staff Sit" system multiple times before. Lastly, I also am a responsible and respectful player when the time arises and can also have fun when need be, I also always try my best when it comes to everything as well.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Firstly, I would get the name & SteamID of the accused RDMer from the witnesses and or victims involved in the situation. I would then make sure the incident did occur via pLogs and searching the accused's name AND SteamID to make sure 100% they are the same person and no false bans are sent out. Whilst searching I would ask the victims and or witnesses if they had any recordings or evidence of the situation and then get them to upload or send it to me for further analysation and proof. Once the matter has been dealt with proper punishments/consequences will be issued to the accused party.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    If someone was bullying member(s) of the community I would first get the name & SteamID of the accused member and hear sides from both the accused party and the victim. Once I have heard from both parties separately I would then ask for recordings or screenshot evidence of any voice chat / text chat conversations between both parties involved. If nothing is found and there is no evidence I would resort to pLogs and search for any evidence that would lead to a verdict on what the "Bully" said or did. Once I have come to a verdict of the situation and analysed both sides of the story and evidence I would then hand out the appropriate consequences and punishments and bullying is strictly prohibited within the community.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    In the scenario where a high ranking staff member where to abuse their powers, I would straight away gain evidence of the matter to pursue further actions later on with the management team. Whilst doing so I would inform the management team of the matter and see where they would like to go with it. Depending on what they say I will continue and once the abuse has ceased it will be dealt with either demotions and or bans depending on the severity of the situation.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If someone were to threaten the community/server, I would immediately get on recording/screenshot them threatening the server in case they take further measures. I would also inform the higher ranking staff members of the ordeal/situation and they could assist me into taking further precautions against the threat. Once these steps have been pursued I would get the person whom threatened the servers Steam ID in case they do actually DDOS the server. Then I would give them the appropriate ban/consequence.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Auzii
  • Upvote 3

+1 - Active and Mature member of the community, application has a lot of detail. Has a lot of past staffing experience. 

+1

I can't exclaim in words how qualified Auzii is for this position, he is mature, active and has been with the community for an extremely long time. On top of this, he has PAC Tier 2 and has never abused it, when he was Staff he had a clean record and never got in trouble, on top of this he has been with the community for a year now and is a Graphic Designer, meaning he is dedicated to the community and wants to better it in one way or another.

24 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

I can't exclaim in words how qualified Auzii is for this position, he is mature, active and has been with the community for an extremely long time. On top of this, he has PAC Tier 2 and has never abused it, when he was Staff he had a clean record and never got in trouble, on top of this he has been with the community for a year now and is a Graphic Designer, meaning he is dedicated to the community and wants to better it in one way or another.

+1

Also for those wondering why I left in the first place, I had a 1 month camp to attend from February to March and I felt that my position would be better held with an active person during that time frame.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

+1

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

+1

He did it before, he can do it again. +1

Edited by Splonter

49 minutes ago, Auzii said:

Also for those wondering why I left in the first place, I had a 1 month camp to attend from February to March and I felt that my position would be better held with an active person during that time frame.

Huge +1

Left his role of staff so someone else can fill it over that time frame, did not complain nor try to take it back when returning, continued to enjoy and love the server and community as a whole.

This in itself is exactly a top reason why Auzii is such a loved/respected person within the community. Furthermore, he's had plenty of prior experience plus he's been with the community for an extremely long time. Auzii is, in my opinion, one of the best contenders for Moderator.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

+1

+1 due to the reasons stated above, you were a good moderator before and I think you'll be a good moderator this time around also.

#2000th post

35 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Huge +1

Left his role of staff so someone else can fill it over that time frame, did not complain nor try to take it back when returning, continued to enjoy and love the server and community as a whole.

This in itself is exactly a top reason why Auzii is such a loved/respected person within the community. Furthermore, he's had plenty of prior experience plus he's been with the community for an extremely long time. Auzii is, in my opinion, one of the best contenders for Moderator.

39 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Huge +1

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

+1

Yessssssssssssssssssssss +1

8 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1 - Active and Mature member of the community, application has a lot of detail. Has a lot of past staffing experience. 

+1

14 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1

Didn't you get into strife from us along with Emerald and Brass for minging and being straight up nuisances a crap tonne a few months back? I think i remember a lot of discussions about you 3 being pests in Naboo an awful lot.

Has been a nice and friendly guy from what i've seen over the past year and could bring positive changes to the staff team As long as the staff team isn't still over-saturated as it was months back I would see no reason to not accept Auzii and give him the chance he deserves.

Good Luck

Edited by Helsing
  • Shocked 1
  • Thinking 2

4 hours ago, Helsing said:

NEUTRAL - Opinion subject to change

Didn't you get into strife from us along with Emerald and Brass for minging and being straight up nuisances a crap tonne a few months back? I think i remember a lot of discussions about you 3 being pests in Naboo an awful lot.

I was never talked to about any situations of such matter. I was friends with Emerald and Brass as I knew them from a long time ago but other than that I was never apart of any discussions in which I was stuff in?

If you would like to talk further we may take it to pm's

On 7/12/2019 at 3:22 PM, Auzii said:

I was never talked to about any situations of such matter. I was friends with Emerald and Brass as I knew them from a long time ago but other than that I was never apart of any discussions in which I was stuff in?

If you would like to talk further we may take it to pm's

Honestly it could have simply been wrong place at the wrong time. But I specifically remember you being there when situations were arising.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt with my support as a few of the people that I remembered being staff back then have said they don't think you were doing stuff similar to Brass and Emerald.

+1

Auzii has consistently shown that he has the qualities needed in a good moderator. He’s approachable, he’s friendly, and has proven his dedication to the community not only from being a staff member in the past but creating unique and well made graphic designs for the community such as the forum tags he made a few months back.

Edited by Matrix

On 7/10/2019 at 4:02 PM, Bailey said:

+1

+1

Good luck my blonde friend

Edited by wflizzi

+1

Massive +1

+1

This response sums up my view on Auzii's application quite nicely +1

Best Of Luck,

Sully

+1 Rolled me for my 75's in Government and we continuously brawl in the main elevators.

10/10 would punch him again

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.