In Game Name: Jone

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm trooper

Ban Details

20190710142355_1.thumb.jpg.1e293c8137b21b077210dbed541241a7.jpg

How long was the ban for: Permanently 

Which staff member banned you: Bullock

What date did the ban occur: 15/10/2018

What was the reason for the ban: 7 warnings in 3 Days. All the  warnings were just getting arrested multiple times. Mainly Loitering, trespassing.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Basically I was trolling/ Minge and i just kept getting arrested which led to my ban. I think it was getting arrested 3 times in one day is a warn and i just kept on getting arrested like a ridicules amount of times. It was a while ago so i don't really remember much but i do remember mainly trespassing/ loitering in the navy and bunks and just trying to escape the shock troopers.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I've been banned for almost 10 months now and all the servers in OCE are dead/ dying, The highest pop OCE server is imperial and i regretted getting banned from it as now i want to play on it again. All the friends i had on gmod were on Empire gaming and since that server has died they have come to Imperial gaming, I just wish i could have another chance as i would like to play/ roleplay with them again.

As i stated all of the servers are dead and the ones that aren't are NA/ EU servers that i get over 300 ping on. I kinda gave up on roleplaying because i wasn't having any fun because of that and I just want another chance to correct my mistakes and roleplay again as i haven't been able to for a while now. I thank you for looking over my appeal and hope we can play together. :)

Regards, 

Rutilas

Edited by apollohyt

The appeal feels rushed, with little to no effort involved in creating the appeal, this concludes to me that you are not sincere about your appeal and minged  on IG because you played a different server, and if you got unbanned I feel you may just repeat it considering how much time you spent on your appeal.  7 warnings in 3 days is pretty severe and I would have to see a great improvement on  this appeal to even consider   a neutral

Extra: it would be greatly appreciated if you mentioned what your  warns were for

I know it looks really rushed and it was in a way but I just really want to play on a server without 2 people or 1000 ping. I'm extremely sorry for minging and being a nuisance. 

On 7/10/2019 at 4:29 PM, Mongo said:

The appeal feels rushed, with little to no effort involved in creating the appeal, this concludes to me that you are not sincere about your appeal and minged  on IG because you played a different server, and if you got unbanned I feel you may just repeat it considering how much time you spent on your appeal.  7 warnings in 3 days is pretty severe and I would have to see a great improvement on  this appeal to even consider   a neutral

Extra: it would be greatly appreciated if you mentioned what your  warns were for

It would be of great help if you stated what the warns were for. You've stated they were due to your arrests, but what were the actually reasons that lead to your warns. Examples include Disrespect, Racism, RDM, etc. If you are able to provide that, I will reassess my answer and provide more feedback based on that. Aside from that, everything has been stated already.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this