Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Camaro

Forum videos not working

Hi all,

Had this problem with viewing videos posted in topics where the video would buffer a lot and would just stop after a few seconds of playing. I know its not my internet being bad because youtube videos work when those are used in topics, but I think when they are uploaded directly to the forums or something along those lines it doesn't work for me.

A fix would be much appreciated but I'll make do if its just me experiencing this problem. 

Thank you.

Are you using a phone or a computer because if you're using iOS the player is very buggy

Edited by Vanilla

That's invisionzone hosting 4 u. Plus they only get access to the baby features 🤮

It just happens tbh, invision isn’t good with videos, it’s always best just to upload to YouTube.

9 hours ago, Vanilla said:

Are you using a phone or a computer because if you're using iOS the player is very buggy

Computer, so an IOS problem shouldn't occur 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

It just happens tbh, invision isn’t good with videos, it’s always best just to upload to YouTube.

So everyone else experiences the same problem? I guess that helps. Just confuses me when some people reply on the posts that have videos uploaded by the invision software, so it probably works for some people.

2 hours ago, Camaro said:

So everyone else experiences the same problem? I guess that helps. Just confuses me when some people reply on the posts that have videos uploaded by the invision software, so it probably works for some people.

It can work for me at points but it can break when I'm not using a certain browser like Firefox, internet explorer and or google. It's a problem affecting all of us.

9 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

It can work for me at points but it can break when I'm not using a certain browser like Firefox, internet explorer and or google. It's a problem affecting all of us.

Ah okay I understand now, cheers

On 7/10/2019 at 5:57 PM, Wombatiacus said:

sums it up nicely.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this